Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ang Yulei was so angry that he could feel his blood boiling intensely. No one ever dared to treat him like this, not even his father or mother had treated him like this. He turned his head around too glare at the person, who made his go in this kind state, but when he saw her, it was as if a fairy who came from the heavens was standing up, her whole being seems to be glowing.

Yang Yulei couldn't describe his astonishment in mere words.

He was stunned because, he never saw a person beautiful than her, especially those phoenix-narrow eyes, they were cold and composed, they also carried slight disdain and arrogance towards the people and world around her.

Suddenly, the girl silently examined him and then she smiled and turned to the dumbfounded Hua Lian behind her and brightly smiled, "My beauty, you knight in shining armour is here for you."

"I….I-thank you very much…" Hua Lian blushed as she coyly looked at Yu Meng."  When, Yu Meng saw her coy look, she felt her charm points are probably maxed out now and, it started to work on both men and woman, what a good day!

"You are always welcome, little beauty. How about these gangster guys, wanna teach them a good lesson to remind them not mess with us ladies?" Yu Meng sweetly beamed and pointed at Yang Yulei, who has already stood up from the ground with the help of his sidekicks, and the people with him.

Yang Yulei felt ashamed as he was in such a state in front of his newly discovered goddess that even the previous school flower will pale in comparison. Today, he felt his luck was both good and bad.

But he has already forgotten, the one who kicked him to the ground, is the same new goddess he wants to worship, what a shameless lad!

Xue Yun was secretly spying on Yang Yulei felt surprised by her host's charisma and felt a whole new level respect for her charms….

"Host, do you know that Yang Yulei actually forgot that you kicked him and became you die-hard fan?" Xue Yun also shared some melon seeds with her host.

"Oh, isn't he the second male lead and the most enthusiastic pursuer of Fang Qingfei? He is surely one of the reasons that Fang Qingfei had connection to the underworld and her company smoothly entered the business industry without any kind of harm…..But now I have become his goddess, isn't the plot changing too quickly? Xue Yun, tell me truthfully, is this actually a low-level, F class world?" Yu Meng felt that she just came and didn't even do anything, yet the butterfly effect is so powerful that the people are already changing like this.

So in her conclusion, she just feels the world is just too low-levelled.

Mainly, the levels are divided into low-level, amateur level, advanced-level, intermediate level, high-level, god-level and the legendary S Level mission.

But all of these levels are also divided in 5 classes, the least being the F class, then E class, D class, C class, B class and the A class. The levels are completely different from each other, sometimes because of the difficulty of the task, or maybe the environment or the targets of the mission are all big bosses.

After Xue Yun was gone, it didn't take long for her to come back, "Host, this mission is advanced level, E class mission. And I inspected the world's consciousness and the storyline carefully, there aren't any bugs as well. Don't worry that much about this, host, just continue with your mission. It will be even easier for you if everyone has good impression of you in here."

Yu Meng indifferently smiled and didn't care about whatsoever is happening: "Yeah, and men are always fickle, whenever they see someone better than the other, they will change partners like changing their clothing. But lets see if he is has some good qualities or a pleasant personality, if he has then he can become my underlings but it will only depend on he agrees to be my underling though, so am not that sure yet that he will be able to properly work under me…."

Yu Meng stopped paying attention to Xue Yun and turned to look at Hua Lian in front of her, who was hesitating for what to say, "Classmate, it…is ok, they didn't do anything bad to me, but…can you just tell them to stop pestering me every day, if you don't mind?"

Hua Lian didn't want to trouble the kind hearted classmate, who just stood up for her, therefore she was a bit hesitant about, what to decided.

"It is ok, I don't mind helping you, though in the future you should take self-defense measures in the future against the people who will try to harm you, so maybe you can learn taekwondo or some sort of karate moves." Yu Meng wanted girls to be able to protect themselves, so she expressed her good will with sincere advices.

Once, Yu Meng came across world, where the female were treated as slaves. This means that they basically didn't have any particular human rights.

And the men were always decided everything. Yu Meng was also treated very badly by the people in that world because of her gender as a woman, since then she made that world a place where both men and women had equal rights and every world she goes, she is very protective of the girls in there.

0