Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shortly you can consider it like this, if you are born a girl and then can stick to Yu Meng-daren, then you are very lucky and you will definitely be able live a good life with the ever-lasting fortune!

Suddenly the bell rang, which means it was time to attend the class.

Yu Meng took a deep breath and causally asked Hua Lian, "Which class are you in?"

"I am in class Blackpool, then which class are you in?" Hua Lian and she both were making their way to their classrooms.

"I am in class Snowbush, by the way I am Fang Ying, what about you?" Yu Meng asked faintly.

In this City A, City A Leading High School is one of the most prestigious and famous for the talents the cultivated. Most of the students here are crouching tigers and hidden dragons, so it is very easy to make your whole family bankrupt because of a small argument with someone, better be careful~

The grades are also divided into 3 classes, all of the classroom has a random type of name but they are no such a thing as the class with most people with good grade or those with the worst grades are in one class, instead all of the students are in mixed classrooms.

Fang Qingfei was also in Blackpool class, a classmate of Hua Lian. They were normally acquainted with each other because of the competition between the two of them with who will get higher marks than the other, but Hua Lian ended up getting her name in mud by Fang Qingfei.

Both Hua Lian and Yu Meng got familiar with each other and become good sisters. When they were not far away from the classroom, they bid farewell to each other and left to there own respective classrooms.

When Yu Meng entered the classroom, she saw someone that she never could forget.

The young boy lazily leaned on the chair, he carried sense of loneliness but there was a prestige of elite noble . His almond-shaped emerald eyes were deep and endless but to bad, there was no expressions there, but once again, when he looked at her, a flash of light flickered in his motionless eyes, as if they found their only ray of light at the end of the gloomy tunnel. His white-porcelain skin shone brightly as he basked under the sunlight, while he looked at Yu Meng with a gaze of interest and a gentle smile.

For Yu Meng, this might be the best scenery in her whole life.

The gentle smiles and the joyful gazes.....

Very familiar but where did she see it from?

Yu Meng stopped day-dreaming and looked away. Although she looked away already, her little maiden heart was still fiercely pounding inside her chest.

Yu Meng knew that she fell in love at first sight but there was a unfamiliar yet familiar feeling, it was clearly weird and strange but instead of feeling peculiar, Yu Meng felt comfortable and happy and longed for the mysterious feeling again. She always thought that those people who fell in love were ridiculous because she thought that, they didn't fell in love because of other persons' soul rather because of lust and beauty.

Many in the legend say that the love stories of our ancestors are a role model for our life but the people call undisguised lust under the pure feeling of fondness from the deepest part of your heart, love?

Perhaps, if you lose your appearance, will you partner be whole-heartedly willing to stay with you without the slightest bit of hesitation?

Maybe these things happen but there are also pairs, who are each other's life. Loving the other is like breathing to them, they will never be able to figure out when they started it but they can't also never stop themselves, if they do, the agony bought by it will be even more painful and slower than that of dying...

Yu Meng didn't know if she has gone crazy or something.

Why is she thinking about these things!

She unconsciously blushed without knowing.

Undoubtedly, she only met him just now but felt like she had seen somewhere….somewhere in the past that she already had let go off…..

"So, what if I am in love with someone, as long as a I have set my eyes one him, he can never escape from my gasp…." As Yu Meng thought, there was a dangerous glint in her eyes that flashed by.

Xue Yun, who saw the whole process of her single-dog host falling in love at first sight with a fine-young lad, felt flabbergasted.

Where was her host, who always felt disgusted by the matters between men and woman?

Where was her lone-wolf host, who had a very low EQ?

Xue Yun, as Yu Meng's system, originally wanted to remind her host to not fall in love with anyone in the missions, whether the person is a native of the world or a foreigner or a bug, who transmigrated or reincarnated into the world for certain reasons….

But when she saw her host staring at the youth with a soft gaze and a complicated emotions, Xue Yun just quietly watched the scene like an ordinary passer-by.

0