Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After living her life as a cannon fodder, Yu Meng's EQ dropped really hard.

In the beginning, she was lively and cheerful, always talking to people with a smile, but over time, nearly every single emotion on Yu Meng's face is a façade that is impossible to see through…..

But this world is very weird or rather Xue Yun's host is weird, perhaps both of them are equally strange. Her host is very softhearted this time and just fell in love some moments ago…

Things are getting rather ridiculous but since it is happening then let it go with the flow, maybe it can bring her host some happiness again….

---------

Meanwhile, Yu Meng was already sitting down next to the young boy with her textbooks and pencil case organized on the table. She secretly took peeks at the indifferent boy next to her and in her heart she endlessly complaint:

'He did not even spare me a single glance. Is my charm not effective enough?

Then why was it working very well in the morning? OMG…could it be he is actually a gay or something, fudge!

No…no, stay positive, have to stay positive and must stay positive!

He looks serious while he is reading the English text. Uh…serious men look the most handsome, which is what happening here.'

Yu Meng thought the young man wasn't paying any attention to her but little did she know that since she came entered the room, there was only her shadow left in his eyes, it was as if there was only her in his world, but he did it privately, so no one really realized it, not even Yu Meng, who has really sharp senses.

"Host, who says that he doesn't notice you? Look carefully, he literally only has you in his eyes. Oh my host, why are you becoming so dumb all of a sudden. Before, you senses were even sharper than me. Just what is the matter with you!?" Xue Yun shook her head in the space void and gave her host a disapproving look.

"Ok-ok…But shall I take the opportunity to introduce myself to him? I am bit afraid, what if his attitude is too cold to me, isn't it so embarrassing?" Yu Meng lightly bit her lip in annoyance.

"Host, if you don't express that you like him, then how will he understand your feelings for him out of the blue?" Xue Yun mouth twitched.

Yu Meng nodded in assent and boldly faced him and squeezed out a docile smile on her face, "Hello, classmate…I am Fang Ying. We are probably going to be desk mates in the future, and I am a new transfer student. So please, take care of me in the future."

Yu Meng lowered her head and waited quietly for his reply, she imagined countless types of answer, like the overbearing CEO ones, 'Who are you? Scram from here!' or maybe he will just completely ignore her presence.

Thinking about it already made Yu Meng uncomfortable, she didn't know how will she face him if he reacts like that. Even though she saw him paying attention to her and Xue Yun also told her, she still feels extremely nervous.

"Nice to meet to you, classmate Fang Ying. I am Qing Yuan. I will definitely….take care of you in the future," Qing Yuan indifferently said, even though he was a bit motionless, there was a trace of smile beyond his green-emerald pupils.

Yu Meng nodded her head and quietened down. After that both of them didn't speak anymore.

The first teacher today teaching was the homeroom teacher, a maths teacher, Mr. Chang. He is a 25 years old-young man, unfathomable teacher, not many people knows about him properly or who he really is.

He also introduced Fang Ying to the class, as the new transferred student.

"Hello everyone, I am Fang Ying. Please take care of in the future," Yu Meng brilliantly smiled and bowed to everyone. When the class saw Yu Meng's brilliant smile, almost everyone was mesmerized and enchanted by her. The whole class suddenly exploded in conversations about Yu Meng.

"Did you see? The transfer student is very beautiful and very nice and calm. I think she is even beautiful than the campus belle!"

"OMG….her smile almost blinded me. And when she bowed….her movements were very graceful. I think she might be a young lady of renowned aristocrat family!"

"Did you just notice she is sitting next to study god Qing Yuan? And I think they look like a great couple!" A girl excitedly pointed at the place where Yu Meng and Fang Ying were sitting.

Yu Meng, who was seriously studying, looked up at the excited people with confused eyes and asked Xue Yun about what happened, "What is happening? Why are all of the class looking at me with those weird glances?

I understand that I am a very beautiful maiden and a pleasant person to look at but those glances are a bit strange, so what's the matter?"

1