Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Our lives seemed to be very beautiful to others. A life full of colours, a life with familial affection, a life full of companions and…a life full of love…yet it is poisonous love….'

                                                                                                     -------------x-----------

Yu Meng uncontrollably cursed both the additional task and Chang Sinan. After a while, she was finally stopped by Xue Yun.

"Host, you have previously made those villains with an evil value of 100 into innocent and pure people, why are you not willing to take up this additional task? Even the experience points it is offering a big pie falling from the sky." Xue Yun felt that this was a good chance to earn points and the amount of points are also a huge temptation for both of them.

"It is not because of evil value of 100 but the aura around him…. It is very terrifying, as if there is sense of doom around him. Whomever walks into his life, is destined to have a ending full of despair. It is like experiencing death itself. I have died many times therefore, I naturally know the taste of death but his eyes were even frightening than death." Yu Meng frowned unhappily, no one knew what she was thinking.

"But host if you don't finished the additional mission, the headquarters are going to deduct a total of 10, 578 points…" Xue Yun tried to persuade Yu Meng, she was too very puzzled why would Chang Sinan be like that.

"What-a total of 10, 578 points. But if I give this amount of experience points then I will have start my missions from the scratch, the punishment is very bad….Xue Yun, show me my informational panel, I forgot to check it out," Yu Meng nearly spurted out blood when she learnt that how much point was going to be deducted if she doesn't finish the additional mission.

A data panel instantly refreshed in her consciousness.

Name: Yu Meng

Age: 23

Experience Points: 32, 942

Appearance: 100/100

Charm Value: 94/100

Intelligence: 89/100

Physical Strength: 76/100

Luck Value: 99/100

Soul Power: 90/100

Skills: Elite Level Hacking Skills (100/100), World Class Cooking Ability (86/100), Elite Level Information Collecting Ability (100/100), (Rest Taken Away By The Lord God)

Titles: None (Taken Away By The Lord God)

Lead Halos: None (Taken Away By The Lord God)

'Fuck!'

Yu Meng couldn't help but say it out loud in her sea of consciousness.

What is with the Lord God!

He is actually this petty to take revenge from her like this!

Cheap Man! Con Man!

When Yu Meng was dead in her original world, Lord God was the one who personally made her a transmigrator, a task taker of space void. He gave her soul a place to recuperate, so in order to pay her gratitude to him, she willing did the missions, but little did she know then that, the big devil was actually manipulating her the whole time, even though she doesn't know why in the whole world he would manipulate her.

So, when in the end, in her anger, she spoke badly about him.

He actually took revenge just because she talked bad about him behind his back!

He really took away all of her precious skills!

Yu Meng gritted her teeth in frustration and clenched her fists into a tight grip.

"He made value of appearance, charm and the rests very high but took way all of my halos, skills and titles! Without skills it is very hard to survive, does he want me to die!" Yu Meng nearly screamed out in anger in her sea of consciousness.

"Host, it is ok, just focus on you mission first…" Xue Yun wanted to tell her that the Lord God did it for her host's own good, but her host needs to calm down first.

"That person…that cheap and petty man….where the hell is he now!" Yu Meng just directly wanted to talk to him.

"Uhm…Lord God is currently in a seclusion," Xue Yun said in a low voice.

Yu Meng rolled her eyes and sighed at the end, "That guy really had the cheek to go into seclusion after taking away my hard-earned skills, halos and the titles. Hmph, but what if he is in a seclusion, he will come out of it someday, then I will surely take my revenge on him!"

Yu Meng put her head down on the desk and began to think what will she do in the future. Suddenly, Qing Yuan, who was sitting next to her the whole time doing his work, asked with concern, "Hey, Fang Ying, are you alright? Your mood seems to be down…"

Yu Meng lowered her head and her silky eye lashes covered her emotions beyond her deep eyes, "Thank you for your concern Qing Yuan, I am fine."

Qing Yuan nodded and went back to do his work.

As the rest of the day in school passed away quickly, Yu Meng went to the nearby internet café, called Sunrise Spring.

Sunrise Spring was a quiet famous and comfortable place in the local city. When Yu Meng entered the café, there were no many people there as it was nearly evening. The interior design of the internet café was completely different from the outside.

If the decoration of black and white outside made people feel a sense of suspense, then the inside was incomparably warm and homely. Seeing this the smile on Yu Meng's face widened.

She gracefully walked towards one of the empty chairs and popped out her laptop from the bag.

"Host, where did you get the laptop from? As far as I know, you definitely didn't pack it up in your bag in the morning." Xue Yun was bewildered how her host was getting very mysterious and felt something was clearly going on with her host.

"Sometimes things always don't work out by logic, but in fact magic…" Yu Meng softly muttered and opened the laptop.

0