Chapter 4: Magic (Part I)
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daemon taught him a lot about magic. He is told that in order to wield magic, he has to learn a lot of topics about every type of magic powers. During the lesson, he learned about the basics of magic and also the advantages and disadvantages of each and every types of magic power.

After the lesson ended, Daemon then asked him to meditate on his own in his own style of doing meditation.

Unfortunately, Barry was in fact a lazy person to do such a thing. Plus, he doesn't even have a single clue on how to do it either.

But because of his determination of having a rematch with Daemon, he did it.

He used the 'trial and error' method during his meditation to find a suitable method for him to do meditation.

After a couple of trials, Barry finally found the perfect way of doing meditation. This method was something that he never expected it could work and it is also quite easy to do it too.

And the method is: by taking a deep breath which helps one to clear one's head off all the unnecessary thoughts in one's head.

Hence, it allowed him to concentrate on his surroundings and feel the nature surrounding him. For once, he felt how it's like to have a peace of mind in his entire life.

After that, Daemon came up to him and told him to do it once more. The only difference now is that Daemon asked him to call upon the spirits of nature. And as you guessed it, it worked.

Ten different coloured spirits in the form of lights popped out of nowhere and floated towards them.

When the lights draw closer towards them, Barry became on guard but Daemon calms him down and explained about the situation to him.

Daemon said, "Woah... calm down a bit, will you? What you are seeing now in front of you is the spirits of nature. There is no need for you to do such a thing, alright?"

He added, "Let me introduce each and every one of them. First, the red light is the fire element. Second, the blue light is the water element. Third, the brown light is the earth element. Fourth, the green light is the wind element."

He continued, "Now that I have introduced you to the primary elements of nature. Next, I will introduce to you one of the primary element's 'relative'. One example is such as the silver blue light, which is ice magic that falls under the category of the water element."

He continued again, "Now I will introduce you to the last remaining lights. I guess you probably know that both light and black colours are monochrome colours. Now let's get back to the topic. The white light is light magic while the black light is black magic. But as you can see here, three other black lights that has different colours glowing around it accompanied it. The first one which has a silver white glow is null magic and the second one which has a light black glow is darkness magic. Last, the one which has a purplish glow is void magic."

He added once more, "Now that you know every one of them. You should let them decide for themselves about which one of them wants to come before you. So you will have to hold on a little."

After a few minutes has passed, the black light with a silver white glow around it floats towards Barry, which means null magic is his main magic power.

This has made him to jump for joy because he was really hoping on getting null magic. It is because he could use it to nullify his opponent, making it easy for him to beat them.

Suddenly, two other lights also approached him and whispered in his ears to ask him to approve them as his secondary magic powers, which are earth element and black magic.

This situation shocks him to the core, but he still accepts them.

Daemon, however, cannot comprehend the unforeseen situation that has occurred with his own eyes.

This is because he still recalls the time when the princess was under his guidance, the princess slowly gains the six lights which are fire, water, earth, wind, ice magic and light magic. It took her six years to gain those powers except for the remaining lights that didn't recognize her as a suitable user for such magic.

However, his present mentee, Barry, can gain half the amount of magic powers which the princess has within one day.

But he knows what this means. It means that Barry probably can not gain any other powers in the future other than what he possesses now.

Barry, on the other end, is quite pleased with the situation as he can't wait to use them in his battle training with Daemon.

As he turns to face Daemon, he noticed Daemon seem to be in deep thought.

When he asked Daemon about what is wrong with him, Daemon realized his thoughts have disturbed him a bit and just answered that nothing is wrong with him.

After that, both of them left the area to start the battle training session.

1