Chapter 6: Magic (Part III)
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he continued to lie down on the ground for some time, he daydreamed about his previous world.

Thoughts such as the worry of his parents about his sudden disappearance and how he needs to react and tell them about everything which has happened crept into his mind, making him feel uneasy.

When he soon realized that the temperature has dropped to freezing cold temperatures, he got up and headed into the house.

He felt like he would be frozen to death if he stayed outside any longer.

This is because he used to live in a country which is not affected by the four seasons. It's not that there are no seasons, but there are monsoon season and fruit season.

As soon as he got into the house, he went straight for the bathroom to take a hot shower. After he finished taking a bath, he went into his room to dry himself with a bath towel and changed into his bed robe.

Then he went to the kitchen to find something for him to snack on or check if there are any ingredients for him to cook dinner.

As he opened the refrigerator, he is amazed to find it full of food supply inside. The contents of the refrigerator variates from snacks to food cans. All the foods are still fresh in the refrigerator. It seems like Daemon had just bought them from the town.

But when he considers it, Daemon was present throughout the day. There is no way he would have time to buy food at that moment.

He then just leaves it aside as an unsolved mystery and puts it at the back of his head to get back on his priority.

When his stomach grumbled, he knew he had no choice but to use any ingredients in the fridge for him to cook dinner.

While he cooked dinner, he snacked on any snacks he could find in the refrigerator. Then he heard footsteps heading towards the kitchen.

When he turned his head to see who it was, it was actually Daemon who had just woken up from his sleep after his utter defeat in the battle training.

He is surprised to find Barry cooking dinner at the kitchen. For a while, he wondered about who cooked in the kitchen as he smelled something delicious from the kitchen when he first entered.

He went to the dining table and sat on the brown wooden chair while he observes how Barry cooks dinner.

Barry felt uneasy as he can see what Daemon is doing. He ignored Daemon's stare and continued to cook dinner.

As soon as Barry finished cooking dinner, Daemon got up from his seat and went to taste Barry's cooking.

Daemon complimented his cooking with a thumbs up and said that the food tastes okay and added that there is still room for him to improve his cooking skills.

Barry just gave him an awkward smile, and they ate dinner together.

When dinner was over, Daemon reminded him about tomorrow's training. He even reminded him to wake up early before sunrise in order to start his battle training as they went into each other's rooms.

As Barry entered his room, he went to the wardrobe to put on his pyjamas. After that, he went to brush his teeth before heading straight to bed. Before he dozed off to sleep, he realized he forgot to turn off the lights. So he used his psychic powers instead of getting up from bed to switch off the lights because he is lazy and he always depends on his psychic powers to help him in his daily life.

The next day, he woke up early and got up from his comfy bed to do morning exercises.

After that, he went to take a shower. Then he changed into his usual clothes.

As he went downstairs, Daemon has already cooked breakfast for them to eat. When he tasted Daemon's cooking, he concluded Daemon is a much better cook than him.

After they rest for a while, they went outside to start the magic battle training.

Before the battle training started, Daemon asked him to do 10 push-ups and to jog around the house for 5 rounds.

After Barry has done as what Daemon had requested him to do, he then told Barry to go to the stage to begin the second round of the battle training.

In the second round of the battle training, Barry will only use his nullifying magic while Daemon uses the same magic powers like in the previous training.

As Barry enters the stage, Daemon has already got into his fighting stance.

When Barry saw this, he too got into his fighting stance to begin the battle training.

Suddenly, the stage felt strange. At that moment, he then realized why he felt strange about the stage. Daemon already launched his attack against Barry the moment he enters the stage without him knowing about it.

He has taken a step ahead of Barry in the battle by summoning two fire spears which blasted him from behind.

When Barry noticed the two incoming fire spears, he bravely confronts the incoming spears. As the spears got closer, he nullifies the incoming spears with his nullifying magic by swiping his hand in mid-air.

After that, he discharged it back to Daemon, which made him jump backwards in order to evade the spears.

After evading the spear attack, he did a side step which helps him to close the distance gap between him and Barry.

In a flash, Daemon was now in front of Barry. Then he raised his clenched fist into the air as he prepares to give a fatal blow with his fire magic imbued on his fist towards Barry.

This in fact is a grave mistake by Daemon because he has forgotten about Barry's nullifying magic.

Barry used this opportunity to strike him down by nullifying him. Then he did a spinning kick to make Daemon unconscious.

Suddenly, Daemon grabbed hold of his leg, making Barry being lifted off from the ground as he plans to throw him out from the stage.

Barry timed his attack carefully as he waits until he is above Daemon's head. When he is now above Daemon's head, he took the chance to strike him down once and for all by kicking him onto the ground, which made Daemon lost to him in the second round.

This is a second win for Barry in the battle training.

0