Chapter 12: Battle (Part III)
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the battle between Barry and Daemon with the 6 bandits was about to unfold, another match was about to take place in the open field that is in between the Sky Kingdom and the pine forest.

As Brittney dashed through the plain grass fields, she hasn't realized that someone was coming her way.

When she was halfway through the plain grass fields, someone stopped her in her tracks by landing an enormous impact on the ground. Thus creating a gigantic crater on the surface with a big gust of wind and a tremendous amount of dust to be blown up from the ground. This has caused her to be pushed few meters away from her current stand and blurring her vision.

She lied down motionless on the ground for a while because of the impact that she received from the sudden attack that came out of nowhere.

When she got her conscious back, she tried to open her eyes, then lift her head and body to stand back up on her feet.

As soon as she stood up once again, she then scanned her surrounding while preparing herself to defend against the next attack.

After the dust has cleared up a bit, a blurry dark figure emerged from behind the dust particles that were still floating in the atmosphere.

As soon as she saw that something was emerging from behind the curtain of dust particles, she switched into defense mode when she sensed an enormous amount of aura flowing out from the person.

When the curtain of dust particles faded from the atmosphere, the blurry dark figure soon takes shape and showed details of itself.

A young elegant medium-sized man who turns out to be a young boy who is around the same age as her with silver white hair that is styled into a bob cut and has grey eyes. He is wearing a leather suit, jeans and shoes that are covered in white from head to toe.

When the princess saw that the blurry dark figure faded from the atmosphere, she could see the details of the person who was heading towards where she was standing and realized that it was a boy that was approaching her.

When she first laid her eyes on her opponent, she was surprised to find out that her opponent is a young fair-skinned boy who is around her age, which made her let down her guard a bit.

The moment the boy sensed she had let her guard down against him, he took the chance to land a fatal blow onto the princess.

When she let down her guard for a while, she noticed the boy vanished from her sight in an instant. She turned her head to look at her surrounding once more, her face turned pale to find out that the boy was now on her left side and was about to attack her, which made her use her powers to defend herself from the attack.

When the boy was about to land a mortal blow on her, the boy was intercepted by something unseen to the naked eye. Instead, he was thrust a few feet away from her.

What happened just now was she activated her power to manipulate wind to generate a transparent barrier to shield herself, which she calls it as "Wind magic: Wall", which resisted the boy's strike.

When the boy found out that the princess could use magic, he used his magic powers against her.

Before he attempts to attack the princess once more, he knew at first glance that his opponent is the princess who is also the queen of Sky Kingdom, so he greeted the princess with undue respect towards the princess. Then, he said these words in a respectful manner and greeted her by putting his hand on his right side of the chest while kneeling his left leg down on the ground and his right leg is in front. "Good day, Your Royal Highness, or should I say, Your Majesty? I would like to apologise for my earlier misbehaviour of attempting to attack thee and not introducing myself. My name is Chris. I am a member of the group of thieves and also a newcomer within the group. I would rather suggest thee surrender thyself now, before I decide by any means necessary to make thee surrender with the use of violence."

When the princess heard what he had to say, she too responded in a similar manner. "Good day to you too. I too would also like to apologise for the same things as you do. My name is Brittney, a princess and also the future queen of Sky Kingdom. I would not surrender myself to thee and use me in thine devilish scheme."

When Chris received Brittney's answer, sensitiveness got the better of him upon hearing it and he let out a heavy sigh before answering her in a breaking voice. "Oh, is that so? Then, I think we will need to do this the hard way? Don't regret thine decision, princess."

After saying those words, his body transforms as bones started coming out from his entire body in a spiky appearance. Then dashed to where the princess was standing.

When she saw the boy's sudden transformation, she felt disgusted at first. But she became alerted when he dashed to her place in the blink of an eye, causing her to use her other magic powers in combat mode.

Before she could turn to combat mode, he rained down consecutive punches towards the princess to prevent her from turning to combat mode and making her stay in defense mode until she gives up and willingly surrenders herself.

Things didn't go as what he had planned as she attempts to turn into combat mode, even though the odds are against her. However, she overcomes the situation and turns to combat mode to have a fair and square one on one battle with him.

When he noticed the princess had finally turned to combat mode, he then realizes that he has to take the fight seriously to make her surrender by any means necessary.

As things were intensifying out in the open battlefield, the battle between Barry with the shadow mage assassin and the other 2 professional mages that can use light magic and warp magic respectively and Daemon with the professional sniper, mage archer and the mage swordsman have now met each other to begin the battle.

1