Chapter 27: A dream no longer forgotten
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When they have reached home, Barry steps out of the car and enters the house.

Upon entering the house, he puts his school shoes at the shoe rack near the entrance door and goes upstairs into his room to do his daily routines.

As he enters the room, he puts down his school bag near his bed and goes to the wardrobe to change into his home clothes.

He wears a plain red t-shirt with long sleeves and a black Polo short pants.

After that, he takes out all of his subject textbooks in his school bag and goes to his study table.

There he starts to do his revision while writing some notes for some subjects, such as Maths and Science subject for him to revise later when he has more free time to do so.

After he has done some revisions and also all of his homework, he goes downstairs to eat dinner with his parents. He then helps to do some house chores around the house after he has taken his dinner.

As he has finished helping with the house chores, he then goes upstairs back to his room, as he is now feeling tired.

When he enters his room, he went to take a shower before he gets everything ready for him to go to school tomorrow.

When he entered the bathroom, he reached out his hand outside of the bathroom to turn on the lights and close the door.

He takes off his clothes, turns on the shower tap and starts to take a shower.

While Barry was taking his bath, he suddenly remembers something that he has tried to remember since yesterday.

But he still couldn't remember what was it about, even if he knew it was something important for him to know about.

Out of the blue, his head suddenly feels extremely dizzy. His memories became fuzzy. And his mind went blank for a second.

This caused him to become unconscious for a few seconds while he remained standing. Soon he regains consciousness and realizes what had happened to him.

Now he doesn't feel dizzy anymore. But his memories remained fuzzy.

Not long after that, he slowly regains all of his memories once more. But he instantly realizes that something is wrong with his memories. That is because some parts of the memories that he currently regains feels out of place for him.

At first, he seems to be skeptical about the memories that he has and parts of the memories that he is currently regaining.

This is because he knows that the memories that he has had and the memories he recently gained feel completely different to him.

That is because the memories that he has are memories he knew it was his own. Memories that he could verify easily. A memory he knew it was real and has taken place in real life. Even if he knew that some of it was memories he had from another world.

But how about the memories he has gained?

To Barry, the memories he has just gained right now are memories he believes it's not his. A memory that he couldn't verify on his own. A memory that he thinks it belongs to someone else.

However, this was not the case at all. Somewhere deep down in his guts, it was the opposite. The memory which he has just gained could also be his own. A memory that could be verified with someone's help.

It took quite some time for Barry to realize that this was the memory and dream that he has been trying to remember since yesterday.

It might have been about Daemon giving him a warning about an upcoming event, but he was sure about Daemon mentioning about this group named "The Organization".

Soon he has finished taking his bath and heads out of the bathroom to dry himself and change back into his home clothes.

After that, he gets everything prepared for him to go to school the next day.

While he was doing so, he was also trying his best to come up with guesses about what Daemon has said to him. But with no clues for Barry, he couldn't come up with anything at all.

After he has done all which he needs to do, he finally hits the sack.

It was at that time, his eyes were locked onto the calendar in his room and finds out that his birthday was approaching.

As he stared at the calendar, his eyelids grew heavier each second, to the point he could no longer hold back and fall asleep in an instant.

A tall, dark shadowy figure in a black suit then steps out from the dark corners of Barry's room into the dim-lighted area of his room to see Barry once more before disappearing into the darkness again.

The next morning, when Barry wakes up, he opens his eyes to look at the calendar once more.

He then said to himself. "Haha… it's almost my birthday. I wonder how will things be before and after my birthday…"

He then gets up from bed and prepares himself to go to school.

0