V1ーChapter 8*
4.3k 11 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Breakfast is over, so next, we go to the announcement board and see which class we're in. Or so I thought. The dorm mother asks us to gather in a field under the scorching sunlight. We gather there to make a line as if we are a group of battalions ready for war. Well, that's a bit of exaggeration from me. It is just a morning parade.

At the end of the morning parade, the dorm mother divided us into several groups of three. Each group has its own cleaning duty. And my group has the exciting one, cleaning the toilet. Also, Viola and Irana are in different groups. I don't know this person. Uh... why does my luck is so bad. 

Well, what worse could happen. It is not like girls' toilets would be disgusting or anything. 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I'll take back my word. What the f*** is this disgusting place. There are used pads scattered on the floor, and the smell is horrible. Is there no janitor that regularly cleans this forsaken place!. 

"Yuck... I almost throw up just smelling it. "

Said the girl with twin-tailed hair. I agree with you on that. 

"Let's just clean it quickly... if not, the dorm mother will reprimand us. "

Said the girl with ponytail hair. It seems she sophomores students. 

"Are the girl toilet always this... uh... dirty?. "

I ask the ponytail girl. 

"Is only when the start of the new semester that the toilet turns into this mess."

"So you're saying is we got the bad lottery for our duty this time?. " Said the twin-tailed girl. 

The ponytail girl just smiles wryly and urges us just to clean this disgusting place.

I then picked up the used pad on the floor. Is the woman really this dirty when disposing of their own menstruation pad?. That reminds me, I don't have mine yet. Let's learn early and search on the internet on how to dispose of this unholy thing correctly.

After several... uh, I don't know how long. We are finally able to clean this forsaken place. I swear if I see a girl who disposes of their pad incorrectly in the future, I'll stuff it into her mouth. 

"Oh gosh... finally over. " Said the twin-tailed girl. 

Her face is a bit pale. She seems to be exhausted. 

"Yeah... it's done. Finally, let's... let's go back and report it to the dorm mother. " Said the ponytail girl. 

The twin-tailed girl and I just nod. Also, the entire time, we didn't introduce each other. So I don't know their name. Even after we reported back to the dorm mother and went on our own way, we didn't say a single word.

Also, the dorm mother hands us a paper that informs us where our class will be. There is also a school map, school rules, and a list of clubs available. Well, it is more of a brochure than a piece of paper. Looking at this brochure, this school really looks like an elite school. But.... what kind of elite school doesn't have a janitor!!. 

Here's a question for our reader. Have you ever been forced to clean a disgusting school toilet?.

100