V1ーChapter 28
2.7k 15 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finally arrive at the Yakiniku shop. I am quite nervous actually, I have never been to this kind of restaurant.

"Welcome!!"

When we enter the shop, the waitress welcomed us with a smile. She looks like she's enjoying her job so much. That's how bright her smile is.1She definitely hates her jobs.

Now what?. Do I search for a seat or ask the waitress to guide us?. Let's just ask the waitress.

"Um... is there an empty seat for the two of us?."

The waitress keeps her smile and says. " Yes, there is. I'll show you the way."

The waitress then guides us to an empty seat. She guides us to an empty table for four people.

"Now sit down..."

"Am yes?..." Did she just say that with a rude tone?.

"Excuse me, I mean please take a seat." The waitress said with a smile.

I then take a seat, Yuji also takes a seat beside me. After that, the waitress hands us a hand towel. Then she asks.

"Would you like to order a single meal or all-you-can-eat course?"

All you can eat?. That's sounds tempting.

"Yuji, which one do you like?."

I Ask Yuji for this.

"All you can eat of course!!."

I then face the waitress and say. " We'll have all you can eat course please."

"Would you like to add shabu-shabu to the course too? Is only add for additional two dollars."

Shabu-shabu?2Shabu-shabu (Japaneseしゃぶしゃぶromanizedshabushabu) is a Japanese nabemono hotpot dish of thinly sliced meat and vegetables boiled in water and served with dipping sauces.... what was that?. Isn't that a word for crystal meth from the lower state?3Not US... but the fictional country of East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere. In this case, the lower state mention is equivalent to Indonesia in real-world I'll just pretend that I know it and order that too.

"Then... please add that too," I said with a smile.

"Okay... got it... then for the drink?."

"Do you have cola? If not, ice tea is fine. As for this little guy."

"I'll have the same as Onee-chan!!." Said Yuji with full of excitement.

"There's cola on our menu, so two colas then. Please sit tight and wait for the food to arrive. All you can eat course has a time limit of 90 minutes. Once the times are up, we will not accept another course order unless the customer wants to pay extra for additional time. " Said the waitress.

Oh.. so is it like that?. But unfortunately, I am a slow eater. I probably will not eat as much. Come to think of it, aren't all you can eat course is better if we were in a group. I think is too much for two people. Especially one of that people is still a child.

"Well Yuji, make sure you eat a lot so you can grow fast alright."

"Of course, I will eat a lot so I can be as strong as Onee-chan!"

Boy, this brat. Just eat so you can grow. You don't have to follow my footstep and become a leader of the self-proclaimed delinquent.

When the food comes, the waitress also gives us a set of chopsticks. There is also a big pot feel with broth with additional plate vegetables and thinly slice meat. The pot is put on a stove. After that, the waitress left without saying anything else. Is this shabu-shabu?. I take the meat with it and put it on the grill. Let's eat the Yakiniku first, and search how to eat shabu-shabu while I am at it. Yuji seems to have a hard time using that chopstick.

"Yuji has not yet used to using chopstick huh?... You want Onee-chan help?" I said.

"Don't worry Onee-chan I can handle this!.

He tries to put the meat on the grill but failed and the raw meat fell to the floor. I let out a sigh and immediately says.

"Let me help you, you will waste a lot of meat if I don't. Which meat do you want to eat? I'll put it in the grill."

Yuji then pointed to the meat he wanted. Also while we are at it, I search of how you eat shabu-shabu. Is quite simple actually, you just have to put the meat and vegetable on the pot and wait for a bit just like Yakiniku, but with boiled water. Yakiniku and Shabu-shabu is delecius. I'll probably take Irana and Viola to eat here next time.

Yakiniku and Shabu-shabu

75