V1ーChapter 29
2.6k 20 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yakiniku is so delicious!!. Shabu-shabu also delicious. I can't believe I manage to eat all of that. But surely is satisfying. Yuji actually so full when the second course comes in. So I have to eat it all on my own from that point. Despite my small body, somehow... so much food can enter my body. I wonder where all of it go? it certainly not my chest. After the time is up, we settle the bill with the same waitress that serves us. In total is about 25 bucks, and that already includes the drink. With that much food on all, you can eat?. I feel like is a bit cheap. I mean the price stays the same when we are a group of people right?. I wonder how they make a profit out of it.

"Now that we've done eating... where are you want to go next Yuji?. The park or maybe game center?" I ask Yuji.

"Then... let's go to the game center!. Let's play so many games and win many ticket prices too!!" Yuji said while jumping around.

Young boys sure move a lot. I might not able to keep up if not for my strong body. Also... despite being a woman, I am actually quite strong than when I am a man. Is inhumanly strong even. I wonder if this cheat that gods give me, but I feel like is a kind of a waste. If I reincarnated into a fantasy world, I might appreciate it even more. But this is just an alternative modern world. Is peaceful here, just like in my previous life. So I keep hiding this superpower of mine. I am afraid if I reveal it, some kind of government agent might try to kidnap me and do experiments on my body. Thinking about it terrifies me. There's is a time when Irana asks me about my unnatural physical ability. I am sort of panicking a little bit and barely make up a lie about combining different technic of self-defense. I mean is not a lie either, the way I fight is certainly a combined technic of martial art that I learn from my previous life. I also learn a sword, a bow, and even a gun. So my fighting power is really versatile. But unfortunately, I never manage to use all of it.1Flag!!!

When Yuji and I finally arrive at the game center nearby the central station. Yuji already starting to run around and jump on one of the shooting games. I helplessly let out a sigh and walk toward the shooting game. I inserted two coins for the two-player and we started playing. I think this game is about the war in a certain city in Europe. What is the name again Volgograd?. It says to be the most brutal battle in history. Then the second round after we were able to defend the city, somehow aliens attacked. And together with the enemy force. We defend the city from the alien. It is certainly weird but also cool when the enemy united to fight a common threat. And in round three, we hijack one of the alien space ships and take over it. And finally round four, the final one is the reverse invasion. We invaded their planet. What weird is in this last round, it reveals that there actually is supernatural power on earth so is not full gunfighting. So despite the technological gap, we manage to win thanks to the esper participating. This is certainly a weird story if you ask me. The one who made this really has an amazing imagination.

75