V1ーChapter 30
2.6k 12 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shooter game was fun. I never played it, but I manage to clear it to pass round four. At this point, many people gather behind us watching us play it. I said play, but Yuji was already long gone and lost all his extra life on round three. I manage to gather from the crowd murmuring behind me that this is actually a really difficult game to conquer. They said, it is actually five-round, but no one ever passes round four. Well, I just learned this game through the internet just now. I really thought this is a fairly easy shooting game, but it seems I am wrong.

Anyway, I manage to reach the boss enemy in round four. The crowd behind me became lively all of the sudden.

"This is it... this is where it all end."

"I am still gonna record it just in case, I mean my girl didn't lose a single life and manage to reach round four. She even didn't get a hit even once."

"Is certainly impressive, but I doubt she will defeat that Cthulu-like monster. The laser eye attack and the tentacle charge attack are hard to dodge."

Interesting... There was a laser attack and tentacle charge attack?. I will keep that in mind. When the boss fight began, I suddenly realize why this is boss impossible to beat. This is basically a bullet hell game embedded into a first-person shooter game. I 3D bullet hell where you have to aim for moving enemy boss. Who on earth comes out with this idea. I have no choice then. I take a deep breath and mash the arcade button really fast. Is focus time, I feel like time suddenly began to slow down. I manage to dodge all of the incoming attacks, but can't launch an attack myself. There is no window to do so, once I attack, I probably get hit. I need to find the perfect window to attack.

"Onee-chan is amazing!!" Said Yuji who is beside me.

Being praised by your own brother makes my sense of pride go higher. Therefore, my determination I fully charge right now.

"That... amazing."

"How fast her reaction time to manage to do all of those?."

"This is gonna be having at least a million views if I upload this."

"I am gonna stream this sh*t on toktik right now!!"

"Don't get your hope up yet, she's yet to land an attack. How long she will dodge all of that?"

Finally, I found the window to attack. Is a narrow window between two attacks. It is so narrow that I barely even find it. The game developers surely didn't want you to pass this round. This is simply a battle of attrition. But the BOSS is just an AI, so the boss will not collapse because he is tired. This is simply a game to psychologically wear you down. When I manage to hit the boss, it only shows -1Hp. Worst yet, we didn't know how much HP the boss has since there is no HP bar. Should I just give up?. But Yuji seems to be really excited right now. Ugh... let's go all the way!!. Even if it takes an hour!.

"Onee-chan, wear this!."

"Hey, Yuji... don't obstruct my view!!"

What is he make me wear?.

"What is this even?."

"Is a mask, papa said you might attract a huge crowd while we are taking a walk. Papa said make your sister wear this if that happens."

Mask?... is that even necessary?.

76