V1ーExChapter 10
2.6k 12 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Beginning, Time, Fate, Reality, Awareness, and The End. The Six Primordial Authority. The one that was created before the universe itself existed. This six authority is given to six beings, that later known as The Great Old One. A divine being that view by many as a god. But even so, these six beings deny their godhood and over time disappear. One becomes a tyrant divine ruler and later gets overthrown by her own people. Sealed forever deep in the abyssal plain. One fell into a deep slumber and give her authority away. One control two authority and erase herself using her own authority. Two of them jump into a cycle of reincarnation becoming mortal forever forgetting their identity. One just disappears without a trace.

"My lady is that even relevant to our mission?. Why is it just sound like a fairy tale?." 

A small stature man with blonde hair asks the short-haired masked lady in from of him. The lady, hearing his question became foul mood, and the room pressure suddenly become unbearable to the man.

"You don't have the patience to wait it seems. Has that patience run out because of your long life?. Do you want me to fix that for you?." The lady said with a gentle voice.

"...I am sorry!!" Said the man in a trembling voice.

"fufufu... why are you trembling?. There is nothing for you to scare for... or don't tell me... Are you scared of me?." Ask the lady with a gentle voice.

"Of...of course not. It just... just too cold in here." Answer the man.

" I see, too cold huh. Want me to heat the room a little bit?"

"There is no need for that my lady." Said the man, trembling even more.

"Is that so... anyway... if you don't have the patience to hear my story, I shall just go to the point immediately. "

"I'll hear whatever it is my lady. "

The lady glared at the man but still proceeded to continue. 

"In this world, exist authority bearers. I don't know if she is one of the original or a new holder. Find her... and bring her to me. We shall be united once again and create a new reality!. "

"In the name of reality... I herefore to obey your command!. "

"Find her, the bearer of fate. I can feel fate's presence in this world. "

... 

... 

silent.

The man didn't move whatsoever. 

"What are you doing standing there. Go and search for her!!. " Said the lady furiously. 

"But... but where. This world is vastly large. She could be anywhere."

The lady, losing patience strikes the man. She then said. 

"Do you want to disappear from this world right now?"

The man then trembling hard and kowtow to the lady immediately. 

"My apologies my lady... but at least, give me some hint. Do you feel her presence right?. The presence of fate. "

"Fine...I'll give you a hint. Approximate around Tsukuru island. "

"That's still a large city my lady!!"

"Stop complaining!!. Those groups of stupid people already knew my existence. They also know about her!. Don't let those people find her first. The last time that happen, that witch destroy the world. Don't make a repeat of that!."

Reality then morphed and create a mirror that showed the world in reverse. The lady jumps into the mirror and disappears in front of the man. 

"By Reality of the world. Searching for that girl would cut my gaming time. Hope reality blesses me with SSR gacha as compensation. But how do I search for her? "

The man then looks at an old arcade game machine that happened to be in the room.

"Yes... that's it. Let's make a near-impossible game that only the bearer can possibly clear!."

73