V1ーChapter 34
2.5k 9 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We got berated by the teacher for quite a minute until she calm down. She's talking about how important it is to take school seriously and don't gossiping while in class. All of that in front of the whole class. This is really embarrassing. Once she calms down, we are finally able to invite Syena to our group. I hope she accepts our invitation. I meant being berated by a teacher like that, she would probably think us a trouble maker. Who wants to befriend with trouble maker?.

"Hey... Syena right...nice to meet you. My name is Aria. I notice you don't have a group yet. Would you like to join our group?" I said To Syena with a smile.

She just stay silent and look at me for a while. I look at her eye... Her dark blue eye seemingly has no color stare at me intensely. Is only a moment, but I feel like I stared at her eye longer than that. She then writes something in her notebook. She then show me what she wrote.

[Okay]

I then look back at her and say.

"You... can't talk?."

She nods her head answering my question.

Her trauma might be a bit deep. She is still suffering from what happening to her. How sad... I need to rescue her. Noo... I will rescue her. I gave her the brightest smile I could muster and says.

"Well... come join our group. We also could be friends from now on."

I stretch out my hand toward her. She slowly moves her hand and eventually grabs my hand.


"Okay, since you are all already in a group of five. Follow me to the school laboratory." Said the teacher.

We then grab our bag and head out to the laboratory. I wonder what we were doing today. 

It turns out the thing we do in the lab is electricity stuff. We were tasked to do some tests on each different module with different frequency currents and do some observation stuff. Afterward, we have to make a two-page long report about what we observe. When the teacher said follow me to the laboratory. I always, imagine something more amazing than this. Especially this school is dub as an elite school. I guess I got my hope up huh.

After that long and boring class. We go to the change room. You guess it right, the next period is Physical Education class. This is exciting indeed. 

"Onii...Onee-chan really loves PE class. She's been smiling since the science class is ended." Said Irana.

"That... or she just really glad that science class is over." Said Kotori.

"Well... I guess that teacher has a bit temper." Said Viola.

Indeed, that teacher is. Ugh... let's just forget the majority of what happened in that class.

"Syena, do you also as excited for PE class as me?." I look to my right where Syena should be.

But there is no one there.

"Eh... Syena?"

I began panicking and look behind searching for Syena. Then I see her, lying on the ground fainted. I quickly run toward her. When I got closer, I princess carry her to the infirmary. This girl... I should have noticed it sooner. How pitiful of her.

74