V1ーChapter 35
2.5k 11 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I arrive in the infirmary, I ask the nurse to check on her. 

"Don't worry, she is just tired and seems to be under a lot of stress. Just go back to your class and let me handle this." Said the nurse.

I see... I guess she has a lot in mind. I can just imagine that she's blaming herself for what happened. I know how she feels, but unfortunately that girl. She is mentally weak, unlike me. I might be overreacting in the eye of others. I mean, I just meet her and get acquainted with her. Why do I care so much about her?. That's a question that probably comes up on Irana, Viola and Kotori's minds. I take a deep breath and calm myself.

"Onee-chan..." I hear Irana faintly calling me.

I look at her, and once again take a deep breath then smile at her.

"Yes?"

"...Are you... never mind." Said Irana.

She then put her away from me. Weird, what was that for?.

"Don't worry about Syena, Aria. She will be alright. We will create a new happy memory for her. I know how you feel." Said, Viola.

"Yes... Viola is right. When I heard her story from  Ariana-senpai. I cry and vow to become friends with her. But well... hehehe" Kotori scratch her head for a bit then continue. " Her expression face actually scary so I am afraid to approaching her."

"Pfft... you are really a scaredy-cat Kotori." I can't help but laugh hearing that.

I see... is not only me who feels that way. Is not sit well for me, but let's just have fun and think about it later.


So PE... my favorite class in my two lifetimes. I just love to move my body I guess?. I wonder what are we doing for our first PE. Yeah, is our first. Last week they just hand us PE uniforms and no PE class. Which is left me disappointed for the entire day. Currently, we were all in the changing room. Now that I think about it, this is probably the first time I've been in the women changing room. I mean, the elementary school you just do that in class. For girls whose bodies began maturing, they just change in the toilet. I wonder why they did not make a changing room in an elementary school. I have to say, being in the women changing room without being called a pervert and immediately kick out is always every man's dream. A pervert man that is. I mean, just looking at the view of my classmate changing their uniform can make any healthy teenager fly to heaven.

Why am I talking about the view of women changing rooms you ask?. Is not like it arouse me or anything. I've been a woman for quite a long time. So looking at this view will not excite me a single bit. It's just that, compared with the boys changing room. This is really heaven in comparison. I remember in my last life, is so chaotic when changing your uniform. There's even one guy who always made others smell his smelly sock. But in this woman changing room, there just calmly change their uniform while pleasantly chatting with one another.

"Onee-chan did your chest grow recently?." Ask Irana while grabbing my chest.

I think I said that too soon.

"Eh... really?. Irana, let me grab it too." Said Viola, then proceed to not only grab it but also grope my chest.

"Hey Viola... stop... ahn♪... it tickles!"

Women changing room can be chaotic in it's own way.

76