V1ーExChapter 12
2.6k 13 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the day she confronted Aria, Ariana is laying low and just observe her from the distance. For the past week, she sends out a report back to the base. so far, there has been no reply. Her patient almost ran out. She almost ditches this mission and back to the base. But then she found her, Syena Fiolera. Her childhood friend who's disappears after that one incident.

Ariana vividly remembers that night. If she just arrives a bit late, everything might be not the same anymore. Syena might be gone forever. Her first love might disappear.

A week after that incident, the Fiolera family take Syena away. Ariana can't do anything and just see Syena being taken away. She has the power to fight them back but to no avail... She is simply no match to fight a member of the prestigious Fiolera family.

Later that day, she is enraged and can't control her own power. She burns her hometown down to the ground. She has nothing to lose. After all, she is an orphan. Syena is her light. She is the one who saves her from despair losing her parent. She is the one who can keep Ariana sane. Her sudden departure made Ariana lose her own reason.

In the end, the Esper Association arrested Ariana for her crime. She is charged for death execution. On the day of her execution, the association prison gets attacked by some mysterious group. Ariana's execution, therefore, has to be postponed. On that day, every prisoner takes advantage of the chaos and tries their best to escape. only Ariana that remains unmoved.

She plans to accept her own fate. The inevitable fate of doom. But her fate did not end there. A woman with a witch-like attire enters her prison room. The woman has a pretty face and golden shiny eyes.

"The remnants of fate...I can feel it on you. You must be an important person for her." Said the woman.

Ariana looked at the woman with her empty eye. Then immediately lose interest a second later.

"do you wish to meet her again?." Said the woman.

Ariana once again looks at the woman with a slimmer glimpse of hope.

"Can I?..." Said Ariana.

"As long as you have determination too, you can."

"But, the Fiolera family..."

"Fiolera?... I see, worry not. They have no match again me. We will rescue her no matter what."

"Rescue her?...can I...join..." I need to repay her kindness to me. The last part is never actually being said out loud.

But the woman, as if hearing what her heart said, smile gently.

"Of course... that is if you are willing to join us." Said the woman while stretching her hand toward Ariana.

Ariana takes the woman's hand. That day is the day Ariana has been reborn. The day Ariana join the mysterious organization. The day her name become Ariana Freesia.


A woman with witch-like attire sitting at the desk in a certain room.

 

"What is this?... Oh, is Ariana's report. Let's see, she meet the vessel. But the vessel is too powerful that she simply can't handle this alone. I see that's reasonable. "

The woman then flips the page. She read Ariana's report describing the vessel's power. The woman's eyes were wide open and in disbelief.

"She is not a vessel... She is the bearer itself. I need to go there fast."

78