V1ーExChapter 13
2.5k 7 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
ExChapter 6 continuation.

Amid the chaos unfolding in the cafeteria. Someone dares to infiltrate the school that is heavily guarded. Now that some of the guards handling the situation in the cafeteria, the security is a bit loose. Even so, it still is quite a hassle to infiltrate. Currently, we still don't know the enemy's objective. it is speculated that it has to do with Onii... Onee-chan. What is also weird are the timing they chose to infiltrate? It is as if they know something will happen in the cafeteria. Kotori, I began to suspect her. She might have something to do with this. 

When Viola and I arrived at the scene. We saw a blonde-haired woman wearing a tracksuit fighting another, blond hair woman with pointed ears, and a blonde-haired man with a robe. the one wearing the tracksuit is our teacher, Elizabeth.

"Elly-sensei!!..." Viola and I shouted.

"Geez, why are you shouting when entering a battle." Said Elly-sensei.

"Another two enemies appear. I say let's retreat!." Said the man.

"Why would we retreat?... They are just a kid." Said the woman.

"For goodness sake, we have no reason to attack this school. She is already in there infiltrated as a student." Said the man.

Someone has already infiltrated the schools as a student?.

"You stupid bastard!! Why would you say that out loud." Said the woman angrily.

The man quickly covered his mouth. My battle readiness loosened looking at their behavior. I feel like I am watching a pair of clowns.

"Irana, don't be fooled by their behavior!!." Elly-sensei shouted.

The man suddenly in front of me readily slash me with his sword. I can still see his after image beside the woman. I can't react on time. That sword surely will slash me. That what I thought. But an invisible force stops the sword from hitting me. But who is making those invisible forces?.

"Huh, psychokinesis?. What troubles some power." The man immediately retreats.

But whose power is protecting me?. Elly-sensei power is dendrokinesis and Viola is teleportation. I look at Elly-sensei but seems like she has no idea either. Well, is not that important right now. The enemy has misunderstood my power. I will use it as my greatest advantage. I send a signal glance at Elly-sensei. She nods her head understood what I am implying.

I give Viola a tap on the shoulder.  She then hugs me and teleports me near Elly-sensei. Elly-sensei meanwhile makes a huge tree and shapes its branches like a spike. Even if it's only wood, is sharp enough to cut some flesh. The enemy surely will not just sit and watch. The woman sends a strong wind current toward Elly-sensei. It didn't do anything, but I guess that's not the attack. I grab one of the branches... And once again, the man suddenly appears with a fiery sword. I finally understand, the woman only supports the man with her wind. While the one attacking is the man. I prepare to dodge this time, so his slash did not touch me in the slightest.

I then imbued the branches that I take with thin ice and launch it toward the man. Elly-sensei also traps his leg with a vine, making him can't Dodge.

it's a cliffhanger. Tomorrow is a normal chapter too XD. Also, I am surprised no one wondering where Irana POV has been in a while. I guess the story has been too casual plot-wise that no one realises it.

68