V1ーExChapter 14
2.3k 15 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, Elly-sensei and I fighting two strangers who infiltrate the school. A blonde man with a weird robe and a blonde woman with pointed ears. I sent a wood spike layered with ice towards the man. The man is entangled with a vine created by Elly-sensei. The man surely can't Dodge it. But just when it's about to hit him, an arrow interferes with its trajectory.

"You really are pathetic. If I am not here, you are surely be captured by now." Said the woman.

"Oh yeah, smart missy... We didn't have to be here in the first place!!." Said the man.

"Shut up and just free yourself."

"Fine!..."

A fire then emerges burning the vine, therefore freeing the man. Now is my chance, my sprinkle of ice already touch him. But is just a small sprinkle, all I can do is freeze his feet.

Here's a lesson for you all. When fighting a high-experience cryokinesis, don't ever have even a tiny bit of ice stuck on your body. Or this might happen.

"Freeze..."

"Sh*t, her power is actually cryokinesis!!." Said the man.

I freeze his feet. Give a signal to Viola. And I get teleported near him. Grab his neck and freeze it as well. Meanwhile, Elly sensei launch her spiky wood flying towards the woman. The woman quickly makes a wind barrier and diverts the spike back to Elly-sensei. Elly-sensei manage didn't manage to dodge it, but another invisible force appear shielding Elly-sensei.

"But who?.." Said, Viola.

Exactly, who is the person that has been protecting us?. I look around but found no one around. Which is weird, where is the high-end esper security at?. Surely it didn't take long to handle what happens in the cafeteria. That's when a notice a thin layer of wind barrier surrounding the area.

"So you finally notice it, little girl. Normally no one can penetrate the barrier to get in here, not even with a teleportation ability. That's why you appear here is odd that shouldn't happen. Therefore I conclude, one of the two of you is the vessel."

"Vessel?..." What is that?.

"... Yes that has to be the case. That would explain the psychokinesis too. Ordinary esper from this world can't control two power at once." Said the woman.

Suddenly a strong wind whirlwind appears around her. I have a bad feeling about this.

"As I said, esper from this world. Too bad I am not from this world."

And thunderous storms appear around the woman. This is bad, I need to act fast. I collect all the moisture real quick. The cold atmosphere surrounds my body. Elly-sensei also make more trees around the area to increase the moisture in the air. Viola already teleports back beside Elly-sensei. She knows for sure I am going to make a big move. But just when I am about to execute it. Out of nowhere, a black-haired man appears. Kick my stomach and send me flying away.

"You two really know how to cause trouble..." Said the black-haired man.

Only now did I realize that the other woman also got kicked away just like me. Only her condition is a bit worse than mine. The black-haired man then punches the freezing blonde man freeing him from a petrified state. The black-haired man then grabs the blonde man and woman in the neck. Bow his head toward us for a bit and say.

"Apologies for all of this..." Then disappear from view.

The barriers around the area already disappearing. The security from outside the barrier immediately flows into here. But the enemy was already gone. We don't know what its objective is, but at least we know someone already impersonates as a student. My prime suspect is Kotori. Which is bad, because I left her with Onii...nee-chan. I then quickly urge Viola to teleport us back to Onee-chan.

Once we are back, we found Onee-chan carrying another girl with Kotori beside still in an anxious state. What is actually happening while we were gone?. I ask Katori about it, and she gives me a summary of what happened. Apparently, this girl seems to try attacking Onee-chan. But somehow, her power did not manifest. Later she got intimidated by Onee-chan and pass away.

Although I suspect Kotori as the impersonator. This girl is far more suspicious. So I ask Onee-chan to let me carry her to the infirmary. Onee-chan agree, so I grab this girl and brought her to a remote place, and let Viola teleport us to the interrogation room.

70