V2ーExChapter 25
1k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyazaki Aria, daughter of Miyazaki Takeru. She is the older twin daughter of the Miyazaki household. She enrolled in Tsukuru Academy as a freshman. Despite being a girl, Aria temperament is close to boys around her age. She is often mistaken as a boy by a stranger because of the way she dresses up. But recently, she is trying to fix that problem and dress more neatly like her little twin sister. Even so, the impression of her tomboy temperament is still lingering. Her effort barely made a difference.

"Is this the only thing we know about her?." Said the little sitting at the desk, in another word, me.

"Lady Caroline, that's all we can gather for a short amount of time." Said a man in a suit, or my servant.

From her temperament and look, she might be Ari who reincarnated, the same as me. The problem is, I don't know whether her memory is intact or not.

"Have you sent someone to monitor her movement as I requested?." I said.

"Yes, there are currently two of our people who constantly keep an eye on Miyazaki Aria. And, they found something interesting."

"Something interesting?."

"Yes, they found out that multiple people from different affiliations also monitoring Miyazaki Aria."

I frown upon hearing that.

"Aren't you saying that Miyazaki Aria is just an ordinary girl that recently awaken her power?"

"It appears like that on the surface, but I don't know who. It seems someone deliberately hide her detailed information."

"Try to dig event further about her. Check her family background too, we might miss something crucial ignoring their family. I want all the information right on top of my desk by midnight!!."

"As you wish my lady."

He then makes several phone calls before he turns his attention back to me.

"Any other order that I might receive My Lady?."

"Tell me where Aria is right now. I will meet her right now."

Once again, he made a quick phone call.

"My lady, she is currently at Yakiniku shop near the central station."

"Prepare a car and let's head there fast!!."

As quick as I could, I manage to arrive in just ten minutes.

When I enter the Yakiniku shop, I am searching for Aria. But no matter where I look, I couldn't find her. One of my bodyguards then pointed at seven people sitting in the corner. I recognise one of them. If I am not mistaken, her name is Minami Kotori, a pampered princess of the Minami family. Why is she here?. And why does my bodyguard point at her group?.

"I didn't come here to meet Minami Kotori. I am here to meet Miyazaki Aria!."

"Yes, but Miyazaki is in that group together with Minami Kotori."

Huh?... For real but where. I then look at them closely, only now did I realise that they are doing cosplay. Why did they come to Yakiniku shop with cosplay costumes?.

"Which one is Aria... I can't tell." I ask my bodyguard.

"That one right there."

The one my bodyguard is pointing to is a handsome man with black hair and glowing eyes.

"Are you sure?. Aria is a woman!!." I said.

"All of them is a woman. Including the handsome red hair."

What?!... Are you serious!!. Coincidentally, there is a large mirror at my left. I look at myself. All I could see is a bob-cut blonde hair loli with a cute face. Even though I am wearing a suit like my bodyguard. It didn't hide my cuteness. As a man, my pride have been trampled even more. Well, I am but a little girl now. 

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

33