V2ーChapter 49
951 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that unnecessary action. I look around and see if any of them fainted. But it seems, none of them faint. That's a relief.

"Good"

Ah... I let that word come out of my mouth. Well, forget it. They can interpret it whatever they want. Now then, what should I do? Should I use them for my purpose of keeping my family in peace or dismiss them cause they seem to be a dangerous cult led by Iris and Arthur?. A little loli and shota leading a cult are really sinister and cute at the same time.

But if I dismiss them without reason, some of them might mad at me and attack me. Considering how many people here, if a hundred of them were mad and decided to call me a heretic. I can't do anything about it. And it seems there is no quick way to escape from here aside from that elevator.

F it... Let's use them as I want. Besides, from what Arthur said. This is an organization that I made, accidentally that is. So, I am essentially their founder, their supreme leader. They will listen to me if I give them an order right? Aside from disbanding this cult... Ah, I mean secret organization. But before that, let me ask Iris what this group has been doing for the last three years.

"So, Iris... How it has been for the last three years?." I said.

"We've been gathering intel from our spy inside Esper association, some overseas investment, and researching what causing the dimensional crack."

Overseas investment is still believable, but still absurd. But with this majestic throne room as proof, I can say is believable now. How else did they get that much capital to build this? As for how they do that, I don't know.

Infiltrating Esper Association and researching the cause of dimensions crack on the other hand is hard to believe. Is not that I doubt their capabilities, from the moment they managed to build this secret throne room, I know they are extraordinary. Is just that, those two only existed recently.

"Infiltrating the association and researching about dimensional crack. I can't help but doubt it. How about you show me some proof." I said.

"I am sorry for being inconsiderate my lady." Said Iris.

She then claps her hand, some minute later someone brings a thick document to me. What all is this about. Do you really want me to read all of this?. I frown for a second and take the documents. The one who brought the document seems to be trembling. Is this document that heavy?. I take the documents and feel the weight, is not that heavy, why is he trembling? 

Let me look through this. First of all, the dimensional crack first appears on March 1815 the exact moment the former France monarch, Napoleon Bonaparte escape his exile from Elba. Napoleon was also the first-ever Esper recorded in history. With that newfound power, he successfully maintains his authority over France. And the coalition never overthrows him. Also, because of the dimensional crack, Napoleon stops his ambition to subjugate Europe and focus his attention on France alone.

What the heck is this bullsh*t, is this alternative history fanfic they are giving me?.

I unpublished 4 chapters from this series. The one with the error title. I decided to separate that story from this. So V1 will probably shape differently without that chapter.

29