V2ーChapter 50
965 9 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The content for all of this document is seems to be all fan fiction. But then again, Napoleon of this world indeed maintain his authority. There are many things different in this world in the first place. German unification plays differently too. Because Napoleon II take the throne after her father died. France and Austria became a strong allies with each other. Prussia henceforth can not dominate other German nations. And there's no Franco-Prussian war to support the unification. Because Prussia already lost to Austria in the Astro-Prussian war. In this world, Austria manages to unify the German world. But the price of its empire territory in the Balkan. Prussia pretty much still exists as a buffer state between Germany and Russia. And in this world, there is only one world war. I could go one describing the difference, but if I wrote it all in my diary. This diary might become a history book.

Now then, after I read this document, I can't help but look at Iris. 

"Is this all real?." I ask.

"Hundred percent cent sure is real my lady."

"Then let me ask you this. Who is the president of the association?"

"On the surface is Michael Henrickson. But the true Leader of the association it's Overseer." She said.

Overseer?... This is the first time I heard this. Michael Henrickson is indeed the president of the association. She got it right, I ask her just to check the association she meant and the one I know is the same thing. There is a chance that the association she referring to is an imaginary one. Well, because her answer is correct, then she really meant the real esper association. But when she mentions the overseer, I can't help but think she just merge the imaginary association and the recently establish one.

"So who is the overseer then."

"My lady, you know all the answers already. Why do you ask me all of this? Is it to test me?." She said with a confused look On her face.

I know it already? What kind of bullsh*t is that.

"Take it as so..." I said.

"Then, the association overseer is..."

Why did you pause dramatically?!! Who it is?!!.

"...Miyazaki Takeru."

Wut!!!. Aren't that my old man name?!.

"Is my Lady's father."

Yup, that's it. All of this is bullsh*t. Let's just play along then. There's no way that my old man is the association overseer.

"Hmph... Let's move on and talk about our goal." I said.

"As you said, my lady."

Now this group becomes this big, and it seems to be a cult with high imaginary power. Keeping my family in peace would be a lame goal. Let's think of another goal. Should I add an imaginative goal or a real goal? That's the question. I know, let's have a grand goal that's probably hard to achieve so I don't have to think of another goal afterwards.

"Our next goal is to eliminate the dimensional crack from this world," I said with confidence.

As said that, the crowd below shouted.

"For the Violet."

"Violet Revolution shall come!!."

"Glory to the Violet!!."

Damn, that's loud.

"Let's eliminate all the invaders from this world!!!." Iris said to add in the excitement.

"To achieve reality full of peace !!!." Shouted Arthur.

29