V2ーExChapter 26
887 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heyyoo!! My name is Miyazaki Irana. After the Halloween party?. Or Halloween gathering, whatever is that we were doing in that yakiniku shop. I head back home alone. My Onii... I mean Onee-chan being kidnapped by a Princess and Mysterious loli. I want to tail them, but the Royal guard. Kotori bodyguards, and some dudes who look like agent 47 block my way. I want to go with them, but Onee-chan asks me to go home alone and tell our parents about this. So I have no choice. Well, I still have some GPS tracking devices on Onee-chan in case something happens. So no worries, for now, I guess?.

Usually, I always ask Viola to teleport me back home right now. But it seems she has an urgent matter that needs to be done. So that's why I am walking alone. Is a nice thing to have once in a while. I never explore the city alone after all. I guess I'll take a detour on a way home. Why not take this opportunity to have fun?!.

As I was thinking about that, a strong light suddenly materialized in front of me. Oh, damn my luck. Why right now?!. Dimensional crack right in front of me. I then take a stance ready for battle. I already make an ice sword out of reflexes.

But the long-awaited monster never appeared. I frown at the weird situation. Something is not quite right. I look around just to be sure. What met my eyes made my eyes open wide.

"No... Not again." That word comes out of my mouth unconsciously.

The time has stopped. Similar to what happened on that days. Is the same thing will happen too?. As I wondering about that. I hear footsteps coming closer from the light. Once again I ready my stance into a battle. But...

"You don't have to be that agitated for a fight, Miss Miyazaki Irana." Unfamiliar woman voices were heard from beyond the light.

"Who are you!!. " I ask confused as to what is going on.

"Is that really matters to know who am I?. "

"Of course!! I want to know if you are an enemy or an ally!!."

"I see... that's a fair point. Let me introduce myself then."

From the bright light, a silver-haired woman walked out slowly. Her beautiful face was seemingly out of this world. She is wearing a witch-like attire and holding something like a magic staff.

The woman them continue." My name is Emilia Lorena. People also know me as the primordial witch. The witch that brings ruin to whenever she goes."

A witch?... Something like that exists?.

"As for I am your enemy or not. Why don't we take a sit over there and have a nice cup of tea?" Said Emilia pointing at the outdoor coffee shop.

30