V2ーChapter 51
872 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After showing me the area around the secret base. I head back home alone because Yuji, my little brother call me and said he needed my help. I wonder what kind of help he'll need if she asks me for help. Because this is my little brother request, I said to Arthur and Iris that I need to leave. They ask me why, I just said there was a sudden urgent matter. Both of them just nod thoughtfully and escort me to leave the secret base.

As I flew home using my psychokinesis. I spotted Yuji standing in a field fighting a monster. Why is he in there?. So I rush into him and destroy the monster upon my descend. A cloud of dusk was created because of that.

I could hear a boy who is coughing because of the dusk while saying. " what was that?!."

Fufufu... Maybe I should just descend gracefully and kill the monster with my power. But his reaction is a bit funny. So that's that.

"Fufufu... Sorry for that Yuji." I said.

"That voice?... Onee-chan!!!." Said Yuji excitedly.

The dusk then cleared and I can see where Yuji at. He then ran into me and hug me.

"Onee-chan you finally arrive!!." He said while hugging me.

I patted his head and say.

"Why are you here?... I thought you were at home when you called me?."

"I am here when I called you Onee-chan." He said.

I frown hearing what he said.

"How on earth did you think I would know you are here?."

"That Stinky Sister and Papa always know where am I when I called them." He said with a most innocent look a boy could do.

What?!... Did that old man and Irana have a tracking device for Yuji?. I need to ask them later. But first of all.

"And why are you in here in the first place!." I said.

" I found a dimensional crack. I want to solve it, but I am overwhelmed by the monster. So I hide and call Onee-chan. I want to call papa, but afraid he would scold me." He said with teary eyes.

He then looks at me with those eyes and continues.

"Can you keep it secret from papa?!."

How... How can a human make cute puppy eyes like that!!. This is not an anime!!.

"Ugh... Fine... But don't do this kind of thing next time. Is dangerous. Call the police if you ever encounter another crack in the future. Although you have power, you are still a child." I said.

"Thank you Onee-chan. I will listen to what you said." He replies.

"Good, then let's go home."

"But..."

"What now?..."

"The dimensional crack still opens right there." Yuki pointed to an area behind me.

I look behind and saw a crack in the space that glowing with blue light. A monster that looks like half snake half human come out of the crack. I think that's called Gorgon from Greek mythology. The monster then began to rush toward us. So I quickly grab Yuji and fly away.

"Onee-chan you didn't want to fight that?. Why did you run away?." Yuki said.

"You want to see your Onee-chan fighting that?."

"Of course, it would be excited to watch."

Excited huh, he seems to not realise the gravity of the situation. He really is an innocent little boy.

30