V2ーExChapter 28
769 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I really need to consider making the timeline order for this ExChapter, or just title ExChapter without Irana SideStory, maybe Interlude. Well, I'll let it be for now.

High society balls...I have always liked to attend this kind of thing in my previous life. In this life, I hate it so much. I have to dress up like a princess in this frilly dress. Everyone wants to hug me, even I want to hug myself, I totally understand. But how am I supposed to socialize if I can't even say a single word before I am suffocated by some woman's boobs?!. If it's in my previous life I probably would love to get this kind of treatment, even if I suffer and can't breathe. But now, I hate it... Why?... I don't know... I am not envious of it too... NOT AT ALL, BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAID THAT. So I will just assume is a side effect of being a girl. Now I hate Bobbie.

Where was I?.. Right? High society ball... Why am I suddenly talking about boobs?. Well, despite hating this kind of event, I attend this Halloween Banquet because of one person. The person who resembles my previous life love me, Miyazaki Aria. And I am sure she is the reincarnation of my loved one too. She might not remember our previous life, but I do. And I will surely make her remember.

What, I am a woman and she's a woman now?... Who cares!! My bond for her is decided by fate, even if I am physically a woman right now. I will be the man of her life!!. But...

"Who is that handsome young man, I saw him in any social gatherings so far?." 

"Look who's his partner is. Aren't that..."

"I thought she has some sort of terminal illness, that's why she didn't attend much social gathering."

"Then why..."

I could hear many people mumbling here and there.

"Hey who is she... Why do you all talk in a vague manner?."

"Shush!!... Lower your voice she might hear us."

I already hear you loud and clear from the start though.

"Okay, okay... Then tell me who are you ladies are talking about."

"Is Young Lady Caroline Verlander... The only child and Heiress of Verlander Family."

"Gaps... You mean that's her... I thought she's ugly!."

This bitch... You are the ugly one!!.

"Hey, mind your words!."

"Sorry, sorry. Is just."

"I know... When I first see her, I also thought the same. She looks like an adorable Princess from fairy tales right!."

*Smug* Now you understand... wait, why am I happy!!.

"Right, I really want to hug her. Why she didn't come to this kind of event more often. I want to be friends with her."

People like you are the reason why I don't attend this kind of social gathering!!.

"Speaking of princess, aren't the one who accompanied her is literally the prince's charming!"

"Yeah... Who is he?..."

I said I will be the man of her life...

"Ah... Aren't that the daughter of Esper Association Overseer?..."

"Wait... Daughter?... But..."

"I know what you think... She looks handsome right... Look nothing like a girl right?. I also thought she's a man at first."

Why is Aria the one who becomes the man of my life!!.

"...Her name is Miyazaki Aria, Miyazaki Takeru's daughter."

Happy New Year's Everyone!!

27