V2ーChapter 74
361 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I watch the anime 'Deceit of the world', and the story is basically what I experience in that dream starting from middle school. There's no story about my childhood, or should I say Aria's childhood?. This is confusing...

It seems like that dream is based on this anime. This anime also seems to be my favorite, but I don't have any memory of it.

"How was it?... Aria finally awaken her power to it's fullest." Said one the friend of mine.

"Yeah... right..." I don't know what to say about it.

After that, he talks about that anime a lot and even tells me his personal theories. With that, break time was over, and class began again. After school, my driver picks me up.

"Young master, do you want to go home or to the usual place first." The driver asks me.

"The usual place," I said.

I know yesterday I was there. But that dream feels like a lot of time has passed, and it feels weird.

The nightclub... A place where I relive my stress. A lot of my friends also go there sometimes. When I arrived at the nightclub, my friend welcomed me as usual. They always greeted me excitedly and treated me like I was their boss. But somehow, this feels distant to me, like any of this is stuff from the past. I ignore that feeling and do what I usually do.

"Bos Ari, I thought you wouldn't come today. Seems like I am wrong, hahaha." Said one of my friends.

"Actually, I don't want to come here at first. But last night, I have a weird dream." I said.

"Weird dream, what kind of dream. A wet dream?." Said, my other friends.

"Oh, come on, that's not it. You know that popular Anime right?." I said.

"Ah, sorry, boss, I don't watch anime."

"Deceit of the world, that one... I became the main character of that anime in my dream, and it is so surreal."

My friend then tries looking it up on his phone.

"Wait, it says here the main character is a girl... You dream of becoming a girl... Boss, ain't that a wet dream... I don't know you have that kind of fetish though.... hahahaha." He said, then laughed out loud.

"Shut up, is not like I can control my dream!!." I snarled.

Why do I hang out with irritable people like them?. I am coming here to release some of my stress. I don't know how I am able to tolerate them so far. One of my friends pours me a drink. I take the glass. The smell suddenly stings my nose. This pungent smell, Alcohol?. We are still underage!!... wait, not why am I upset?. I always drink this. Seem like my memory and emotion become a mess because of that dream. I then take a sip and enjoy my time here. Not long after, I feel light-headed. Weird, I only took one sip; how can I...

'Quick... take him to the room.'

Ah... I've been set up.

13