V2ーChapter 75
371 10 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I lose my consciousness, I suddenly remember. This has happened before, in my previous life. The beginning of my downfall. What happened? Why did I come back to the past?.  The last thing I remember before coming in here is a voice. A voice that tells me to sleep forever. So, is this a dream or reality?. Whatever it is, it seems like I have to relive my downfall again.

My father's enemy is bribing these people who I regard as a friend. They drugged me and sent me to a hotel. There's a girl who is also being drugged. They will then act as if I am the one who drugs the girl and rescue her in a critical moment. I remember what happened that night very vividly. This incident is one of the things that I forgot when I reincarnated as Aria. But now I come back; I remember everything. Although my father manages to get me out of jail with his political connection, my reputation is already ruined.

My father thought burying the case would be enough. But the girl's father is a conglomerate giant; her father then proceeds to call his own connection and utterly crush my father's business. Her father also tries to get me back to jail but fails. I don't know why he fails; maybe it's just my luck?. Upon remembering all that, I realize how miserable my previous life is. Now that I remember it all, will I let it happen again?. I surely will not let it happen again. But how could I do that? They already successfully drug me.


As I regained consciousness, I found myself in an unfamiliar room. This room is not the hotel room that I remember. This is more of a small apartment.  I try to wake my body in a hurry, but suddenly I have a headache.

"Ugh..."

"Don't force yourself, keep laying down." Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

This voice?... I look at where the voice comes from. That voice comes from a young girl with that I am familiar. 

"Irana?!..."

She is my twin sister Irana.

"Ah noo... My name is Nia, this is... uh just a cosplay."

Cosplay?... ah right, my life as Aria has become Anime in this world. But how can there's someone manage to cosplay Irana with the exact spitting image of the real one?.

"That makes sense... Where am I?... Why exactly Am I here?." I ask her.

"Did you not remember what happen before you lose you consciousness?" Said Nia.

"I remember, and... I have a guess what happened. But,  I just want to hear it from you."

"Huh... well. You seem to get kidnaped in that nightclub. Luckily, I saw it, and we managed to rescue you." Said Nia.

Is this a butterfly effect?. It seems like I don't have to formulate a plan to get out of that predicament.

"Thank you for saving me. I don't know what will happen to me if you didn't save me there." I said.

Well, I actually know what would happen.

"Your welcome. I am surprised you didn't suspect I am one of them." Nia said.

"They are my friend, and I know for sure there's no way they can get acquaintance with a pretty lady like you." I said.

"You realize I am a middle school girl right?."

"I don't say it to flirt with you, I have high moral." I said.

"Yet, how come you befriend that kind of people."

I have no word for that. That's not me who befriended them. But the past me. Not that I am saying I am into middle school girls in the past.

13