V2ーExChapter 51
441 10 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there, Irana here. Do you like Vcuber?. If so, which company do you like?. Hollow Life or Sanji Younji?. Well, I choose neither cause I am not really into Vcuber. But I know a lot because my mother and sister are Vcuber, an independent ones, that is. What's more, my mother is still trying to turn me into Vcuber too.

Now that I am in another world, it seems Onee-chan's stream is also being broadcasted here too. And currently, Amelia, Rey, Ren and I will watch Onee-chan's stream archive. She is playing some kind of game while streaming. I wonder what kind of game.

"Did we have to watch this?..." I ask.

"Of course we have too, Aria-chan stream is never to be miss!!." Said Rey.

"And yet you miss this stream." Said Ren sarcastically.

"Shut up... I am away buying some grocery you know!!." Said Rey.

"Sure... you must like that grocery store. Because you are in there for five straight hour." Said Ren.

"You didn't know how many people were in there. The line was so long that I almost gave up buying anything." Said Rey.

There we go again...

"Is this a daily occurrence?." I ask Amelia through Telepathy.

"I think so, Usually Emilia is the one who deals with this." Said Amelia.

I see; it seems like Shera is both Emilia and Amelia. That's not confusing for sure.

"Both of you shut up, or I will not start playing the archive!!." Said Amelia.

"I already watch it, so I don't care...." Said Ren.

This fatso... Does he know how irritating his attitude is?. Rey immediately closes ren mouth with his hand and...

"ₛₕᵤₜ ᵤₚ 𝒻ₐₜₛₒ... Sorry, Shera, you know us. We are just playing around." Said Rey.

Amelia then snorted and proceeded to play Onee-chan's stream archive. As the stream archive started, I noticed this is not the usual Vcuber stream. Onee-chan is playing an arcade game while wearing a mask and is not an avatar like usual. The arcade game is famous for its difficulty. I know Onee-chan played this when she hung out with Yuji last time. I even saw the video of Onee-chan playing this arcade game circulating online. Onee-chan stream this game is not really a surprise for me. What surprised me was that somehow, I was in the backdrop of the stream, standing next to Emilia.

I gave Amelia a look.

"What the hell is this, I don't remember being there." I ask her.

" I don't know what Lia is planning to do. So don't ask me!!." Said Amelia in a flustered manner.

" Are you not her twin?... did she not trust you?!." I retorted.

" You really saying that?... after keeping Aria in the dark about Esper and Dimensional Crack?" Amelia argues back.

Ugh... I can't refute that. Maybe she is also being kept in the dark by Emilia.

"At least tell me how I was there when I don't remember being there?. Is it because that's the future?." I ask.

"Is not necessary you who is in there. Knowing how Lia operates, that might be someone disguising as you with magic." Said Amelia.

Seriously?... What is her purpose in doing that?.

 

13