V2ーExChapter 53
347 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black van we follow is taking a weird route. They seem to be looping around the city.

"Don't get too close, or they will find out we were following them," I said to Amelia.

"Why do we follow them anyway?... I know the van looks sketchy, but that's about it." Said Amelia.

"I saw a guy get kidnaped into the van." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier?... I was so confused you know. You just like Lia, tell me first explain later."  Said Amelia with a wry smile.

"Is an emergency act first, explanation later!!" I said.

"Should I just ram the car to the van?... following them will take a lot of time." Said Amelia.

"What... no!! That would be dangerous."

"I don't want to set foot on an abandoned warehouse you know." Said Amelia complained.

Right after Amelia said that... the van turned left into a love hotel.

"Well, that didn't look like an abandoned warehouse whatsoever," I said as I looked at the huge love hotel sign.

Amelia frowned, muttering something I couldn't hear, and then drove into the love hotel.

"What's the matter?... why your expression look like that." I said.

"You want me to said it loudly miss Irana?." Said Amelia with a sarcastic tone.

As Amelia parked the car near the van, she took a deep sigh and then...

"GREAT... NOW THEY WILL MISTAKE US AS LESBIAN COUPLE." Said Amelia.

I was dumbfounded... 

I just realised it. The circuit in my brain suddenly connected. We just drove into a love hotel, and I asked Amelia without hesitation.

"You just realize it don't you?." Said Amelia.

To which I just nod my head up and down.

"Well.... um... emergency is emergency," I said.

I then get my focus back to the van, only to realise the people in that van are already gone.

"Ah... we lose them." 

"Don't worry, I put a magic tracker on them." Said Amelia.

"You could do that?."

Amelia just nods nonchalantly.

"Let's check in first." Said Amelia.

"Wh... what?... why would we check in?." I ask her while flustered.

"How else we could access the hotel leisurely?"

"With your magic?..."

Amelia seems to realise it... but then dismisses it.

"Nah, this way more fun." Said Amelia.

And so, we check-in at the love hotel. As we walk into the elevator, I look at her, dumbfounded.

"Earlier, you seemed to be upset being mistaken as a lesbian. But why?..."

"Maybe I change my mind..." She said as she held my chin up and moved her face close.

Gosh... this girl.

"I don't care anymore. Let's just quickly make a plan and rescue this random guy that gets kidnaped." Said Amelia.

So we did.

"Can you fight hand in hand combat?" Ask Amelia.

"I could conjure ice; that's my power."

"Yeah... you couldn't," Said Amelia.

What?... I frown at her revelation and try to conjure ice as usual. But nothing happens. No matter how hard I try, there's nothing still happens.

"But... why?."

"This world have a rule, and one of that prevent you from using your power." Said Amelia.

"But you still can use your magic!!."

To which Amelia just shrugged her shoulder and didn't say anything. 

 

 

13