V2ーExChapter 54
356 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The more I want to understand this Amelia, the more I don't understand her. When I thought I had already understood her, her attitude suddenly changed.

"Well, I guess I need a weapon. There's no way I fought then without a weapon."

"Can you use nunchuck?." She suddenly grabs a nunchuck out of nowhere.

"Wher did you get that?."

"Does it matter?."

It does matter, but...

"Do you have any other weapon?. Maybe sword preferably." I said.

"um, I only have a greatsword and a long sword. I'll give you the long sword." 

She then takes a long sword out of nowhere.

"Is that inventory skill?." I ask.

"Inventory skill?... nope, just my pocket."

But you take it out of thin air!!

"A pocket dimension?." I ask.

"No... I said, my pocket, not pocket dimension." She replies.

"You know what, it doesn't matter... Let's rescue that guy."

"That's right... time is precious after all." Said A person who could control time.

Then, she took a great sword out of nowhere. And it isn't any great sword either; it looks fancy.

"So where are those kidnaper take that guy?." I ask

"Is in the seven floor."

"Great, the same as our room. We will not look suspicious then."

"With the sword, we are currently holding; we already look suspicious enough."

She's right... it seems like my IQ dropped hanging out with her.

"Let's move fast then...before the security notice something."

"I think they will not notice something, the hotel staff seems to have been bribed. The CCTV is not active."

Ah... so they are not a random thug then. A rich bast*rd told them to kidnap that guy.

"Say... why we didn't just call the police."  I said.

"I don't know, why you ask me. You are the one who asks me to follow the van." Said Amelia.

...

...

"Let's just get moving then," I said.

"We could still call a the police." Said Amelia.

"Let's rescue the guy first then call the police."

"Don't kill them then."

"Why should I kill them?."

"Your long sword is sharp."

"I will keep it sheathed."

"Ah, good Idea."

She didn't think of that?. Did she intend to kill them?

We then swiftly go into the seven floors. The entire floor is empty. Now that I am thinking about it, why did the hotel staff give us a room on the seven-floor if they are getting bribes?. Normally, you would clear the floor, so there is no witness whatsoever. But allowing us to have room here knowing something will happen on this floor only mean one thing.

"Seems like they targeting us too..." Said Amelia.

I feel something from behind me; with my instinct, I dodge the incoming attack and counterattack it with the sword. I then look at the attacker. They are burly bald men, a typical goon you see on TV. We manage to take them down swiftly.

"Seems like this rich guy is a pervert." Said Amelia.

"Yeah, I agree."

Knowing he kidnapped a guy too. Whoever this guy is, is totally a big pervert.

9