V2ーExChapter 55
333 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we take care of the goon, we then sneakily check every room. They ambushed us first; they probably didn't expect us to ambush them. After all, what can two frail girls do to those burly scary-looking men?. Joke on them, we are not frail girls that are easily bullied.

"Why did we check every room. Didn't you say you can track them?" I ask Amelia.

"Duh... I can track them, but it is not precise. I am not omnipotent after all."Said Amelia.

You are omnipotent when controlling time, though.

"I think they are in that room over there. The one with a big door." Said Amelia.

"That's probably a VIP room. Why that room look different otherwise, tch. Damn rich people." I said.

"No one guarding the door, which is weird." Said Amelia.

"Maybe those two burly guys is the one supposed to guard the door?" I said.

I then pause for a second as I realise something.

"Aren't this floor already being clear, why would they need to guard the door." I said.

"Ah you are right, then they are all inside?." Said Amelia.

" Say, what are they doing."

"I don't want to think about it." Said Amelia.

Right, rather than thinking about it, let's immediately smash open the door.

"Wait... Irana!!."

I then smash open the door with the sword in my hand. What I see upon entering the room is a shocking view. A man and a woman are lying there unconscious on the big bed. They are being stripped naked by the man wearing a suit. They look like some kind of bodyguard. There are five of them in total. They are startled by my sudden arrival. Because of that, they pointed their gun toward me. Yes, a gun... I should have known they would have a gun.

"Who is this little girl." Said one of the men.

"She is one of the lesbian girls that Edwin should take care of."

"Edwin?... that burly macho man?. How come this girl is here then? Don't tell me, she knockout Edwin?"

Sh*t... this sword is useless then.

"Get her!!..." The man then shoots the gun.

Suddenly...

'CLANK CLANK CLANK'

Amelia is in front of me, blocking the gunshot with her great sword.

"Are you alright." Amelia asked me.

"Yes... I am okay."

"Great... then on my command, charge into them and knock them out." Said Amelia.

The shooting is still continuing. Fortunately, Amelia's great sword can act as a shield. As the shooting slowdown, Amelia then gives a signal.

"Now!!."

I then charge into the man standing on the left. With the sword still in its sheath, I hit the back of his head and knocked them unconscious. Meanwhile, Amelia manages to knock out two guys with great swiftness at the same time. The other guy then starts shooting at me again. I barely manage to dodge it. The guy then continues shooting. This time, I am not as lucky. One of the bullets hit my shoulder; the other bullet misses me entirely. Even so, I am still charging at that guy and swing my sword into him.

My sword sheath accidentally gets thrown out. Because of that, I accidentally cut his handoff. The gut is screaming in agony.

"This sword is sharp..." I said.

"I know right!" Said Amelia cheerfully while stating the last guy in the stomach.

I look at Amelia dumbfounded.

"I say no killing!!" 

"Don't worry; He will not die. "

"How can someone not die after being stabbed by that big sword!!" I said.

And that's how we rescue two strangers in a love hotel. Why do we want to save them again?.

9