V2ーChapter 78
344 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shall we have a girl's talk..." Said Shera with a smile.

Hearing that, I am confused... Currently, I am not a girl but a guy. But the way she says it implies she knows something. Let's just play it save.

"Am... should I out of here then?..." I said awkwardly.

"Didn't I say I want to discuss something with you with Nia..." She replies.

"Then why do you say girl talk?" That is really confusing.

"Because you are a girl."

Then, she snaps her finger, and suddenly I am in a white space. Everything is pure white as far as I can see. In front of me, there's a silver-haired girl with a witch-like attire sitting at a circular table. The silver-haired girl is definitely Lia.

"Lia?" I said.

"Not quite, call me Ame... Lia is my sister. Ir you could call me Shera too, which ever you prefer." The Silver-haired girl

"You are Shera, the girl from earlier?" I ask.

"Yes... I am also Shera, let's talk about it later. Why don't you sit down first." She said.

As I want to sit down at the circular table. Someone suddenly hugs me.

"Onii... Nee-chan!! Is really you!!" Nia suddenly hugs me.

No, she called me Onee-chan... that means she really is...

"Irana?..." I said faintly.

"Yes, Onee-chan. Is me, Irana!"

Huh?... how did she recognize me? I mean, I am still a guy right now. I am not the middle school girl Aria, but the high school boy Ari. How can she recognize me?.

"Fufufu... Just sit over there. You seem to not realize your current form." 

My current form? Don't tell me; I look down at my body. Then I saw a familiar bulge on my chest. Slowly I touch it...

"This is..."

I became a girl again.

"That's how you look like in a soul state. Similar how this form is my soul state." Said Shera.

"Soul state?... what is that?" I ask.

"Literally a state where you are in the form of a soul."

"No... I know that... What I mean,  uh... forget it. So where are we?"

"We are in my pocket dimension, well is Lia's pocket dimension, but what's Lia's is mine too." Said Shera.

"Right...so what are you gonna discuss with me and Irana?"

"First of all, you know that you are a guy at the time, yet you still push your little sister to the wall. More so, you should know she didn't recognize you. How can you make that shameful act?"

"That's...I do that out of impulse. Sorry..." 

"Don't apologize to me; apologize to your little sister!!"

Right...I should be apologizing to Irana. I then hold Irana on her shoulder and say.

"Irana, I am sorry about what happened earlier. I should not have don't that."

"Don't worry, Onee-chan, Now that I know it's actually Onee-chan. I don't actually mind it that much." Said Irana.

I then hug Irana for a bit, and then I sit at the circular table.

"You know, I am jealous of how close and affectioned both of you toward each other. " Said, Shera.

She then claps her hand and says.

"Well, on to the next point. What I want to discuss with you right now is related to what happen to your world currently."

I frown upon hearing that. Then, I remember what happened before I ended up in this world.

"What happens to our world?" Ask Irana.

"Another catalyst happens. Aria probably remember what happen before he come here."

"Onee-chan, is what she said is true."

"Yes... and..."

"And?"

"I was the cause of it..."

Or, to be exact, my other-self.

 

13