V2ーChapter 79
368 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing what I said, Irana was baffled and shocked.

"What do you mean you cause Catalysts?" Ask Irana.

"You know how I do it, after all, you and father know something about me all this time right?" I said.

I did not say that to blame Irana but to let her know that I already knew.

"I... I am sorry Onee-chan." Said Irana.

"I don't blame you, I jut letting you know."

"Father told me that Onee-chan's power can be used as a weapon of mass destruction. But to think your power is able to cause a catalyst." Said Irana.

I actually don't believe it myself. But as memory becomes more and more clear, I remember it more and more. Not just this life, not just my life as Aria and Ari. But also all the life I live ever. I have many names and live many cycles of life. But every time I reincarnated, I will forget my previous life. The only exception is when I became Aria; that's the only time I have a clear memory of my previous life. All of that was caused by me using my power. It is unbelievable, and I even doubt all this memory are real.

"Well... suffice to say. Your world currently in chaos right now. Thankfully, Lia is in there to keep everything together." Said Shera.

"What exactly is your purpose?. Before you say that Onee-chan power need to be awaken. Now it is awaken, it cause a catalyst." Said Irana.

Hearing that, I frown.

"What all of this about!!" I let out an angry voice.

"Wow there, calm down. I can stand those pressure for longer, you know." Said Shera.

I did not realize I still had power in me.

"Let me explain. That's why I want to discuss it with you. " Said, Shera.

"Fine... explain," I said.

"Well... where should I start. Ugh... I don't know how to explain it. I just know the rough idea what Lia plan is. Um... Irana, do you remember the story about delusional girl?" Said Shera.

"I remember. A girl that run from reality to live in her dream world, right?"

"Yeah... let me be frank. I am not like Lia, so I'll just say it immediately. That girl is Aria."

Huh?... is me?.

"Onee-chan is the delusional girl?" Said Irana in confusion.

"Shouldn't that be obvious? Lia tell you a story about the delusional girl and then talk about your Onee-chan." Said Shera.

"I thought that story was just her way to taught me not to help people who didn't ask for help." Said Irana.

"Well, there's that too..."

"Aren't you, I mean Lia say she liberates that girl. Is that mean you liberate Onee-chan?" Said Irana.

"Wait... what are you girls all talking about? I said explain it, you just make me more confused."

I am confused about what all that means?

"Ah!!, I don't know how to explain it. I'll just say it. Aria, you are the holder of Authority that govern reality. You could bend and control reality to your liking. Long ago, I and Lia meet you. At the time you are an Elf name Noesha Wranris. You live yourself in delusion and cause problems to your surrounding. Little did we know, you are not the cause of that problem. You only live in delusion to hide. In the end, your personality split into two. The you that are in front of me are pacifists that rarely want to use your power and let reality flow at it is. While the other you, who is currently still in your world is a radical that want to create a new reality from sracth." Shera said all of that in a single breath.

I was dumbfounded on the amount of information.

15