V2ーChapter 80
427 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shera said I am the holder of authority that govern over reality. It is unbelievable, but the memory that suddenly appears in my head supports what she said. I don't know if this memory has always been there or has been implanted into my head. This memory seems real, but I doubt if this is really my memory. If what she said is true, then how come I can't distinguish what the reality is and what is not?.

"Are you made that up?... that's too much information in one go, and you want us to believe what you said?" Said Irana angrily and grabbed Shera by her neck

"Listen, I am not good at explaining things like Lia. I am not even good at convincing others, but what I say is an undeniable truth. Aria, the seal in your memory is already open. You should know what I say is true." Said Shera, no... Amelia.

Amelia looked at me with pleading eyes while Irana shook her body.

I then sigh and say, " I do indeed have memory that proves what she said is true."

Irana then let loose her hand and looked at me. " Onee-chan... are you really," Irana said with concern.

"Even so, I doubt this memory. I don't know if is always been there or is just being implanted to my head." 

When Irana hears what I say, she grabs Amelia by her neck again.

"Did you brainwash my Onee-chan!!" 

"What... no no not... I don't brainwash her. What benefit I am getting for brainwashing her!!" Said Amelia in panic.

"Who knows, you and your sister are strangers to us. You two are suspicious from the start." Said Irana.

"Yet you still naively believe my sister and enter a gate to another world without thinking!! If we have malicious intent, why would we use a lengthy way to deal with you!! We could simply kill you two right there and there." Said Shera.

"No, you can't kill us." I said based on my memory.

"F**k you're right. We can't kill you, but my point still stands."

"How the heck you point still stand when you just admitted you can't simply kill us!!" Said Irana furiously.

"Irana, stop..."

"But Onee-chan!!" 

"Just hear me out Irana and stop shaking her."

Irana then let go of her hand.

"I will belive what you say as the truth for now. I assume your goal is to stop my other self?"

"Yes... that's right. We can't let her succeed in creating a new reality. Now that most of the six bearers are absent, the stability of the world tree is uncertain." Said Amelia.

She then shows us a hologram image of the world tree, with each branch show many different worlds.

"If she manages to create a new reality, all of this world would be erased." Said Amelia with a grim look.

I look at her for a second and ponder what she said.

"Is that a bad thing?"

A new reality is basically making a new world tree from the start. What my other self is trying to do is simply start over and reset the reality. She didn't intend to erase the reality completely.

"Is that a bad thing? did you hear me, many worlds will disappear and many lives will be lost. What she plans to do is a mass genocide!!"

"But once a new reality is established, they will be reborn and have a new life. A new and even better life, a life that is opposite. A life that reverses their current life. A reverse life!"

After I said that, Amelia looked at me in disbelief. 

"We are wrong... we made a huge mistake!! You are..."

She then takes a sword out of nowhere, a big sword.

"You are the one who wants to reset the reality!!..."

I am sorry to say this, but the next chapter is Epilogue, and I will take a break from writing this before continue writing Volume 3. So yeah, this is a huge cliffhanger. The Epilogue will be from the other Aria POV.

I made a discord server. Just for chat time and update, if there's one.

I actually working on something related to My Reverse Life. You could come by... to the forsaken land. 
 

15