V3ーChapter 84
234 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can't believe it. Onii-chan, that workaholic Onii-chan is on holiday? Who is he fooling right now? It is definitely for that girl! Uhg, So frustrating. Even on the weekend, Onii-chan never spends time with me. He is always busy with work. The only time we spend time together is during Christmas and new year. What is so special about that woman that makes my workaholic Onii-chan take a holiday!!

"Young lady, we arrive at the school." Say the driver.

That was fast. I didn't even realize it. I swear I just entered the car a moment ago. Without putting too much thought into it, I exit the car and am about to walk into my school. But then I remember Onii-chan asking me to tell the driver something.

"❒︎❒︎❒︎ you are free for the rest of the day. Onii-chan is on holiday, he said." I tell the driver

"Young master? Holiday?" The driver asks in bewilderment.

"Yes."

"Young Lady, if you're mad at your brother, don't play a prank like this. The interest of the company is an important thing." Said the driver.

"If you didn't believe me. Then go back and confirm it yourself. Hmph." 

I said that and then walked away from the car. I don't even care if the driver believes me or not.

As I walked into my class, I saw two boys hanging out outside, One resting his back on the wall, the other squatting on the ground. I frown upon seeing those two boys. The one who is resting his back is Ren. His fat body probably wouldn't let him squat, so he chose to rest his back on the wall. The one squatting is a skinny guy. Kinda look handsome but not my type. What is my type of man, of course, is Onii, Ahem, a reliable man who works hard. Anyway, that's not important. His name is Rey, and both of them are my self-proclaim servants. A bothersome people, to be exact. If I can teleport into the class directly, I would definitely do that. I will do anything to avoid those two weirdos.

"Ah, princess, you finally arrive." Said Ren.

I kick his ass and say. "Princess my ass!! Get out of the way, fatty!!"

"Irana, don't be too harsh on Ren. You know he is just joking, right?" Said Rey.

"I don't give a damn about that. Now stay far away from me. I am in a bad mood right now."

After that, I walk straight to my desk. As I come to the school early, there are not many people yet. I rest my head on the table, trying to get a quick sleep. After all, I was still tired. But not long after I rest my head, someone taps my shoulder.

"Irana, Are you alright?" A girl's voice said.

I recognize that voice. I looked up and saw a girl with black twin-tail hair. Her name is Kotori, my best friend. She was always there for me.

"Is your Onii-chan brought a woman home last night?" Said Kotori.

"How did you know!!" I am in shock. How did she know it?

"Wait, That really is what happened?"

5