V3ーChapter 85
384 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your Onii-chan brought a woman home late at night? And the woman is drunk too? Why is this look more and more like the plot from those K-dramas? Irana, Are you live in K-Drama? Is your Onii-chan the male lead?"

Is break time, and on our way to the cafeteria, Kotori bombarded me with a lot of nonsense.

"What the heck do you mean by that? Can you stop questioning anything related to my Onii-chan? I have a headache just by hearing it." I said sternly to Kotori.

"Ooh... how cute... Our Irana is jelly jelly that her Onii-chan being rob by another woman." Said Kotori teasing me.

"What do you mean jelly jelly? I am not jealous!!"

"Fufufu... come on, be honest to yourself. Don't be such a Tsundere. Is this anime?, ah so is it not K-Drama, but romcom anime, Or harem? Does that mean I will be part of Onii-chan harem at some point? This concerning." Said Kotori.

"Shut up, your dreaming. That's not it. Besides, Onii-chan is too busy to meet you anyway."

Suddenly my phone rang. Huh, who is calling me right now? I took my phone out of my pocket and saw who was calling me. It's Onii-chan. Why did he call me at this hour?

"Hello, Onii-chan? Why are you calling right now? I am still in school." I said.

"Yeah, I know. I am just letting you know after school, don't go home immediately. Meet me at the central mall. You could bring your friend if you want to." Said Onii-chan, then he hang-up.

What? what is this now?

"Hey, did I hear that right? Your Onii-chan says you could bring friends if you want. Bring me to meet with him then." Said Kotori.

This girl, She eavesdropping on my phone call.

"Where your manner eavesdropping someone else phone call!!" I glared at her.

Why did I befriend her again?

"Come on. I have nothing to do anyway. We rarely hang out together too." Said Kotori.

"Gosh... why are you like this?"

"Hey, that woman might be there too. Don't you need some help dealing with her?" Said Kotori.

Indeed, Onii-chan rarely asks me to go out like this. I look at her first contemplating inviting her or not. She is currently wearing a big smile on her face.

"Fine... but treat me to a meal at the cafeteria."

"Oh... sure, anything for meeting your rumored handsome Onii-chan." Said Kotori.

Suddenly from behind.

"Princess, can we come too?" Ren says with enthusiasm.

The heck does this guy come from?

"Me too... bring me too!!" Not far behind Ren, Rey said.

"Noo... You guys can't go," I said while glaring at them.

"Pretty please?" Ren said while trying to make puppy eyes.

That ain't look cute at all. It looks weird seeing a grown fat man trying to do puppy eyes like that. If he is a shota, that might be a different story. So, without a hesitation, I give him a roundhouse kick to his fat belly.

7