Chapter 1
320 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining, birds were singing at my window and I was reading My Hero Academia. Yet, I was there, in a hospital bed, unable to even walk due to my old age. I did a lot of good things in my life, like volunteer jobs, donated to a lot of medical association and even saved lives as a police officer. Suddenly, everything went white, then black dots started to appear in my vision. 'I guess it's time huh. I hope they send me in another world.' The last thing I heard was a nurse screaming for a defibrillator. That's how I, Kael, died at 102 years old, on my hospital bed.

...

...

“Ugh... Where am I?“ I looked around me but couldn't see anything because everything was white. I was scared because I couldn't see or hear anything, but a voice taked me out of my thoughts.

“Oh you are finally awake.“ Said the voice behind me.

I screamed a little after hearing him because he was at not even a meter behind me. A big light blue cat seated there and was staring at me with his shiny eyes. When I say big, it's because it was really big, almost 4 meters in height and 6 in lengh. It then began to talk.

“I am the God of this universe who saw all of your good deeds and decided to grant you 2 powers and the right to reincarnate in a world of your choice.“

“Uuuh... thank you very much Mr. God, but could you explain to me what I did to earn such a good reward?“ I said while stepping back a little from the huge cat.

“First of all, you saved the man who will unit and bring peace to the entire world by donating a lot of food to the orphanage near your house, preventing him from dying. Secondly, you prevented the end the world by capturing a group of terrorist who just got their hands on hundreds of nuclear weapons and were gonna launch them all around the globe. You did a lot more to help the world, even if you were alone for your entire life.“

Kael couldn't say a thing. He saved the world just by doing something like that? He did buy loads of food for the orphanage and captured a relatively big terrorist group, but he never though he would change the world like that.

The cat continued to talk. “Now you shall take two power from the list I will show you.“ He snaped his fingers and a piece of paper fell from the sky before landing in Kael hands.

-Super soldier serum
-Mario with all of his power-ups
-Kirby
-Acnologia (humanoid dragon)
-Steel stomach
-Super Man
-Creepy cat 
-Gura Gura no Mi

'What a bunch of overpowered abilities...' I said to myself. The super soldier serum is tempting but it's not powerful enough for the world I want to go. Mario would be a good choice but I certainly don't want to look like him. Kirby seems good but I don't want to take the chance to be born pink and round. Acnologia is the definition of the word cheating. He can destroy islands alone without even breaking a sweat. He can fly, he can even create a dimension and is immune to nearly all attack, but he would be too big for the city. Humanoid dragon must be a mix between his human form and dragon form but he would still be big.

“What is steel stomach?“

“With this, you can eat whatever you want and you are immune to almost all poisons. You can even drink acid if you want. I recommend this power with either Kirby or Acnologia since they can eat almost everything already.“ 

'Interesting...' Super Man is out the question since there's already one. Creepy cat is too scary so that's a no and the Gura Gura no Mi will destroy everything in a small space or in a building.

“Ok, I decided my two powers and the world I want to be reincarnated in. My powers will be Acnologia and Steel stomach. For the world, I want to be in My Hero Academia“ I finally said to the cat.

“Very well, you will be transported in a few seconds. I bid you farewell and good chance in your new life. Oh and since you choosen this world, you would be able to have a quirk but your power is already overpowered. Instead, I'll give you a system to help you find your way into the world.“

I couldn't even say my thanks as I was already thrown into a blinding light.

Announcement
It's my first story and english is not my main language so I hope I don't make too much mistakes and I hope you will enjoy this story!
6