3.67 – Kinky Shit – Downfall of Humanity
219 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Recalling the severity of the punishment inflicted on other criminals, Fu Qin's complexion paled. With pleading eyes, she turned to Bing Shi, desperation evident in her gaze. "Please, grant me one last chance," she implored, attempting to make amends by presenting a handful of sweet potatoes she had cultivated.

"No," Bing Shi replied firmly as she accepted the sweet potatoes, "From the very first encounter, I had hoped for a glimmer of common sense from you. But you are too foolish, ungrateful, and untrustworthy. Do you want me to predict the future? You'll come back to take your childish revenge, just to be slapped in the face again."

'I so hope she will prove me wrong one day.'

[Host, can I slap her?]

When Fu Qin saw Kuro flying towards her, and feeling her face being slapped by its tail, she broke up in tears.

Bing Shi hugged the snake with its mouth stained with chocolate smudges, "Kuro, did you see yourself in the mirror?" She giggled and left the tent, creating a barrier around it, she called Pony to send Fu Qin into one of the cages in his space.

Observing the scene of the incident and the floor torn apart, the soldiers' brows furrowed in disapproval. In their minds, Fu Qin's reputation plummeted even further, dropping well below the already low esteem they held for her.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

When Fu Lian passed by Bing Shi's tent, she saw Bing Shi leisurely grilling a sweet potato over a campfire.

"You lost," remarked Fu Lian. With a few words and a well-placed kick, she had successfully ousted Bing Shi's new sister-in-law. And the fact that Yi Zen had sided against Bing Shi brought her immense satisfaction.

"Did I?" Bing Shi nonchalantly turned the sweet potato over on the grill. "If you think so."

"💢," Fu Lian headed toward Yi Zen's tent. 

Bing Shi didn't plan to employ any force on Fu Qin at first. If Fu Qin had become her sister-in-law, she would have purchased her nourishing food at a fair price. If her mission worked out, she would also gain 1000p.

But who was she, without a backup plan? As a marked criminal, Fu Qin would be now compelled to work tirelessly without compensation. 

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Sealing the door to Yi Zen's office behind her, Fu Lian turned around...

"Get out, and knock first," Yi Zen's voice sounded with disapproval.

Exiting the office, Fu Lian paused momentarily before knocking on the door, her gaze narrowed. Re-entering Yi Zen's office, she approached the seated man with measured steps. "Thank you," she expressed, her tone steady.

Yi Zen let go of his documents, and lifted his gaze at Fu Lian, tapping on the table, he motioned for her to sit on it.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════
*WARNING* Mature scene +18 (START)
═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

Stripping down her pants, Yi Zen unzipped his, and pushed the hard rock thing into her already wet hole, in one deep thrust. Covering her mouth with his palm, he continued to pump her up with his thickness, "Satisfied with the outcome?"

Fu Lian moaned into his palm, "...Yes..."

"We need to be quick," Yi Zen grunted when she squeezed him tight. "I have a meeting with Bing Shi and Ren Han in five minutes."

Fu Lian traced her hand under his shirt, "How long has it been? Don't you miss it?"

Yi Zen increased his tempo, ripping down her shirt, he latched his mouth on her neck, "This is the only thing I missed."

"Aahnn..." Fu Lian tried to ask him for more, "Could you skip the meeting—" 

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════
*WARNING* Mature scene +18 (END)
═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

knock

knock

knock

"Grandson," Bing Shi rubbed her aching belly, her hand gently pressing against the bulge. As she knocked on the door, she looked up at Ziek, "Stay away from me. I feel like a ticking bomb."

Ziek's gaze shifted down to her protruding belly, his lips twitching with suppressed amusement. He hesitated, unsure whether to ask about her current state. "Don't tell me you overstuffed yourself with sweet potatoes."

"Hehe," she patted her belly affectionately.

Someone ought to enlighten him! How could he harbor any negative sentiment toward this peculiar being? Ziek wanted to pat her belly too, maybe even a little bit more than that, "Can I hug you?"

"Grandson, I'll teach you a life-saving lesson: You should never, ever embrace a ticking bomb."

"...pfft..." Ziek began to knock on the door together with her. 

knock

knock

knock

Ziek's irritation grew as he waited, the lack of a prompt response testing his patience, "What is taking that yeti so long?"

Ultimately, he decided to barge into the room, determined to ascertain what had caused the delay. To his surprise, he was met with an unexpected scene—a partially undressed Yi Zen appeared to be choking a nude Fu Lian. However, his view was quickly obscured as Bing Shi intervened, pushing down his hoodie to obstruct his line of sight. "..."

"Don't watch," Bing Shi instructed, turning Ziek around and guiding him out of the room. She released her grip on his hoodie, reentered the room, and closed the door behind her.

Meanwhile, Fu Lian, now clothed and sated, regarded Bing Shi with a provocative look. She spoke up, her tone teasing, "Second loss."

"Believe what you wish. Now, if you could kindly take your leave. We have a meeting to attend," Bing Shi shifted her gaze from the lingering handprint on Fu Lian's neck to Yi Zen.

Yi Zen remained silent, his back turned to Bing Shi, his emotions evident in the tension of his posture.

Observing the veins on Yi Zen's hands practically throbbing, as if he were restraining himself from taking drastic action against Fu Lian, Bing Shi interjected, her voice carrying a weight of authority, "Remember your promise to me."

Yi Zen recalled. He had vowed to assume responsibility for Fu Lian. "I had the situation under control."

[Hidden Quest success: Find out what went wrong with Yi Zen +1000p. After finding the reason, prevent it from happening again +250p. Make his lover accept his real personality +250.]

"I know." More than a sense of elation, Bing Shi's sigh was one of relief. "But you sure scared the dear life out of me."

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

"That's some kinky shit," Ziek remarked, his mood seemingly uplifted as he entered the room.

"This is not a place where you can enter as you please," Yi Zen retorted, tidying up the table.

Ziek casually took a seat in one of the chairs, his demeanor relaxed. "It's not my fault that the almighty general can't invest in a proper lock."

"Could a proper lock stop you from barging in though?" Bing Shi quipped as she opened a window for better ventilation, "Yi Zen, you should've considered creating an ice door."

Activating the world map on the projector, the trio engaged in a discussion about potential locations for a future prison designed to house individuals with superpowers. The facility's whereabouts were to remain hidden from public view.

Factoring in climatic conditions and soil quality, Bing Shi, along with a team of engineers, planned to develop two distinct blueprints. The first prison would be constructed underground, while the second would be situated in the depths of the ocean.

╔════ Author's note ═════╗

Writing Fu Qin's character is so hard! I wonder how other authors can write these types of characters so effortlessly. ( ≧Д≦)

Bing Shi is becoming protective over Xuan Mu's soul! Banzai! (ノ゚0゚)ノ

╚═══════════════════╝

9