1.01 – World Story – Crimson Academy
7k 9 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

[The System's voice.]

["Bing Shi speaking to the System."]

'Inner thoughts.'

"Dialogue."

Edited by Psycho S

╚═════════════════╝

A woman, clothed in a simple white t-shirt and matching shorts, materialized into existence from thin air.

Her bare feet adapted to the cold, perfectly polished floor. While her misty brown eyes took in her surroundings, her hands curiously explored the texture of her long black hair.

She was in a simple square room that was almost blindingly bright due to the four walls caging her from all sides.

A peculiar thing was stuck to one corner of the room—an orb that watched her with a distinct lack of interest.

[I am a World Patching System 001. I'll be the one to guide you into new worlds. You may rename me if you wish.]

The orb left its lonely corner to approach her.

["I'll call you System for now."] Bing Shi immediately responded in her mind, trying out her new ability.

Bing Shi and System chatted for a while. During the conversation, she found out that System had some very useful functions.

Not only could System spy on people and give her free items that only she could use, but it could also change its own appearance based on small animals. The system was relatively kind too; if she wanted to give items to others, she would need to pay though.

Bing Shi was a bit saddened to find out that she couldn't solve world hunger with unlimited foods, but she figured that she could deal with it.

Since the system could give Bing Shi free items, she immediately asked for a speed, strength and rejuvenation pill. She wanted to be in her best condition.

Later, she learned that she could store the items given to her by the system in an interdimensional storage space made just for her.

It was a shame that she could only use the space for the system's items.

Still, she was thrilled to have such an OP system!

["If I get aphrodisiacs, can I use them on other people?"]

Out of curiosity, Bing Shi asked a question that seemingly came out of the blue.

[You can use the aphrodisiacs on yourself. If you want to use the aphrodisiacs on others, you would have to use points. Each pill costs 100p.]

There was a moment of silence.

'Well, there goes my plans to be a hero...'

Then Bing Shi abruptly blurted out—

[How many points do I need to get my wish granted?]

[You need 100 000 points. The amount of points you gain depends on the difficulty of the world.]

Bing Shi mentally sorted out this information as she continued to interrogate the system.

["Is it possible to meet my boyfriend in the worlds I go into?"]

The system didn't know the answer to this question. It could only honestly reply:

[I don't know if you can meet your boyfriend in the worlds you go to. However, you can find new love in those worlds as long as it doesn't interfere with your mission.]

'Who are you kidding? Who needs new love?'

With a huff, she changed the subject and focused on the system's ability to transform into a small animal.

["System, can you turn into a snake?"]

The system didn't bother to reply. It directly transformed from a small, tennis-ball-sized orb into an equally small, if not smaller 6-inch white snake.

She took the system into her hands and petted its head.

'I know I prayed for an OR system, but to have one that gives me such a vast arsenal of items...? What kind of hell I'll be up against?'

With a particular stroke that was harder than necessary, the snake let out a soft hiss as its head was pushed down.

'This world... it'll probably going to be hell.'

[Host, I'll transfer the story to you now.]

Bing Shi sat on the cold marble floors in an attempt to make herself comfortable. As she crossed her legs, she kept the system clasped in her hands for the sake of petting it some more.

╔═════════════════╗

World Name: Melt His Heart

Rank: F 

Reward: 5000p

╚═════════════════╝

The female protagonist of this world was Alisa Charles: a sweet and hardworking girl from an average family. She was a commoner. Thanks to her intelligence, she was accepted into the most prestigious school with a scholarship.

There, she met the cold prince of the campus: filthy rich and handsome Xavier Dalton.

He could be described in two words: "ice cube."

When Grace Bacchus, Xavier's fiancée, noticed Xavier's interest in someone else, she began to harass Alisa. It was obvious from her behavior that she was the main villain. From this point on, everything began to fall apart for Grace Bacchus.

A group of privileged high school students bankrupted the Bacchus family. After being evicted from their mansion, Grace and her family died in a tragic car accident.

Alisa and Xavier lived happily ever after.

The End.

Bing Shi's mouth twitched as she reviewed the story. This was not the hell she had imagined.

That's if one didn't view going back to school as hell.

Which she, obviously, did not view.

Of course, the story did not end there.

Grace was reincarnated after her tragic death and she coincidentally remembered her past life as a villainess of the Otome novel, 'Melt his heart'. Feeling hurt and betrayed, she decided to try her best to avoid the capture targets, but to no avail. Instead, Grace had caught their attention when she tried to become a matchmaker.

One of the capture targets fell in love with Grace after she was reborn, simply because she had become more interesting. This target was the second male lead of the Otome novel and was named Mark Foster. If Xavier was the ice-cold prince, then Mark was a charming knight in shining armor.

While the captured targets became interested in the reincarnated Grace, the original heroine changed. Alisa became more villainous. She knew something was wrong though she couldn't pinpoint where and when this wrongness came to be.

She had come to the conclusion that it was Xavier and Grace's fault that everything went wrong, and so to correct it, she tried to murder Grace. Thus Alisa became the new villain of this world.

["System, I think I know where this is going. Do I have to become a new villain? Because you know what they say—no villain, no drama."]

[No, Host. You don't have to become a villain. Your task is to make the protagonists fall in love with each other.]

[World Mission: Make the male and female lead fall in love with each other. Reward: +5000p]

[So, I'm going to be a cupid in this world?]

'Isn't that the very exact reason why Grace grasped everyone's attention? By playing matchmaker?'

[Yes. Host, did you know that you can choose a body to transmigrate into?]

["Oh, that's new!"]

["Let me see... System, I choose Olivia Bacchus, Grace's older sister."]

[As you wish, Host. ]

[ We will be departing now.]

["Alright! Let's go!" ]

 

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%

 

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30%

 

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 50%

 

███████▒▒▒ 70%

 

██████████100%

 

 

 

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

A/N: OP - too overpowered = super powerful

╚═════════════════╝

67