3.74 – Penguin On An Iceberg – Downfall of Humanity
148 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fu Lian couldn't help but smile, her protective instincts kicking in as she held her stomach,  "You should leave before the big shrimp arrives," she added.

"That's great," Ziek deposited the freshly chopped onions into a pot of boiling water, his gaze momentarily locked onto the entrance, anticipation evident in his expression, "I wanted to have a word with him. Letting a pregnant woman handle the kitchen duties is a bit─"

His heart rate immediately spiked when Bing Shi entered the room, turning into a rapid drumming that seemed to echo in his ears.

"I'm not an invalid," Fu Lian interjected, noting Ziek's sudden tension. Her gaze shifted as she sensed another presence in the room. Bing Shi's appearance was unexpected, considering Bing Shi had been avoiding her for months. 

"Everyone, make way and find a good hiding spot," Bing Shi declared, peeling off her gloves, "I feel like cooking today."

The room fell into a hushed silence, the occupants looking at Bing Shi as if she had sprouted wings and flown in from another realm. Did they miss a memo? Then the curiosity couldn't be contained, and questions arose, "Miss Bing Shi, you can cook?"

Ziek's gaze remained fixed on Bing Shi, his heartbeat thundering even louder with each step she took closer to him. But when his eyes fell on her hands, his field of vision turned a furious shade of red.

"Of course I can," Bing Shi's self-assured demeanor faltered as she examined her frostbitten fingers, hastily slipping her gloves back on. "Um...Actually, I changed my mind," she backtracked, spinning around to make a swift retreat into her tent.

"Who did that?!" Ziek's voice reverberated with fury as he directed his rage toward the retreating figure of Bing Shi.

Slowing down, Bing Shi explained, "Yi Zen, when he heard that I sold myself to you. A very reasonable reaction."

"Why didn't you use your superpowers against him?" Ziek's voice came out strained, his anger simmering just below the surface.

"I did," Bing Shi confirmed, leading him into her tent. She removed her gloves and sat on her bed, examining her hands closely. "But his power is stronger than mine. It managed to break through my barrier. It's odd, though; his power shouldn't be enough for this."

She continued by slipping off her shoes and socks. "I never noticed, but it seems like my body didn't evolve like others. He didn't do it intentionally. Shall we call your healer?"

Witnessing her red and frostbitten feet, Ziek's restraint snapped like a taut wire stretched beyond its limits. "That motherfūcker," he spat out through gritted teeth. 

  All he could focus on were his clenched fists, vividly imagining them crashing against Yi Zen's face. "I'm taking you away. Right now."

His declaration was punctuated by an unyielding determination, a promise that was as intense as the raging fire within him.

"Okay..." Bing Shi agreed and put her socks and shoes back on, "But you have to return me by night."

She picked up her laptop and backpack, making sure Kuro stayed behind.

Ziek's restraint was fraying, "Fine." He shouldered her heavy backpack, his resolve resolute. Together, they soared towards his base, leaving behind a room full of bewildered onlookers and a slightly puzzled Fu Lian.

When Yi Zen told Fu Lian what Bing Shi did, Fu Lian didn't know what to think. Was Bing Shi truly orchestrating all this for the sake of Yi Zen's well-being? The complexities of their relationships were beyond her comprehension.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

After Bing Shi's wounds had been tended to by the lady healer, Ziek ushered her into her future chamber, furnished only with a bed, a desk, and a wardrobe.

"Aah, so warm," Bing Shi hummed, placing her laptop on the desk and shedding her outer garments and gas mask. She sprawled on the bed, eyes closing in contentment, "So cozy ♪♫."

Ziek shut the door and leaned against it, his gaze sweeping the room but deliberately avoiding Bing Shi. This was his first glimpse of LuLu Tan in her full beauty.

Her previously bruised eyes and bloodied nose were gone, revealing a youthful, almost childlike face. The room's temperature seemed to climb in tandem with his own rising heat.

"It's getting hot in here," Bing Shi declared, sitting up cross-legged and eyeing Ziek with palpable amusement. "Let me see your face."

Caught off-guard, Ziek felt his thirst intensify. He didn't want to comply, but his body had other ideas. Slowly, he pulled off his hoodie, unveiling his flushed visage.

"I wonder. Is your taste in sēx is the same as his? Like when you māsturbate, do you do it like him? What type of pōrn do you watch?" Bing Shi was super curious.

"Wh..what?" Ziek stumbled over his words, his body betraying his composure. "Fūck."

"Did you get aroused?" Bing Shi quipped, her eyes flickering to the region obscured by his cloak. "How about a live demonstration? For research purposes, naturally."

"Why don't you assist, and I'll let you know if it's to my liking?" Ziek retorted.

"Ok. Do you have any barfing bags?"

Ziek sank down, his forehead meeting the door. What a stupid decision, bringing a mature woman whom he couldn't touch into a room where there were only the two of them. If he did nothing, she'd tease him. If he did something, she'd puke on him.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature scene R-16

(START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

Ziek removed his cloak, his hands hovering over his pants' zipper. "What the fuck am I doing?" he muttered, catching Bing Shi's gaze.

Lying on her stomach, Bing Shi rested her chin on her palms, her eyes filled with curiosity but devoid of desire. "Are you going to watch some adult movies while doing it?"

"I'm going to watch you," Ziek said, adjusting the fit of his pants and settling himself on the floor. There was a momentary pause before he continued, "No comments on the size?"

Bing Shi giggled, "It's not like you could choose your own body type."

"True," Ziek said with a wry smile. With theatrical slowness, he zipped his pants back up and rested his hands on his thighs, locking eyes with her. "Guess you'll have to keep wondering."

"..." Bing Shi met his gaze, "You're doing an excellent job of making me wonder about you."

"Actually," Ziek's face grew more solemn, the playful air dissipating as he looked at her seriously. "In terms of 'needs,' I'm probably the opposite of my past life—or whatever assumptions you might have."

Bing Shi sat up straighter, curiosity tinged with a seriousness that hadn't been there before. "How so?"

"I'm okay with myself, doing things alone," Ziek began cautiously, choosing his words carefully. "But the thought of taking it further with someone else—that's a line I'm not ready to cross."

The atmosphere in the room had subtly shifted. No longer charged with playful tension, it was now imbued with a sense of deepened understanding, as if a more meaningful layer had been added to their relationship.

Bing Shi paused, absorbing the gravity of his words. Her gaze softened, filled with newfound understanding. "Thank you for letting me know."

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature scene R-16

(END)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

6