3.77 – Let’s Go Back To The Hotel – Downfall of Humanity
128 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

╔════ Author's note  ═════╗

Explicit paragraphs are going to be marked with, ♡. Skip if you're uncomfortable with excplicit descriptions.

╚═══════════════════╝

When the violinist's performance ended, Bing Shi erupted into applause. She took out a stack of banknotes from her backpack and placed it inside the musician's case.

"..." The violinist offered a deep bow in gratitude, smiling at the gothic girl with infectious enthusiasm. The man by her side, however, repelled him from approaching her further.

"Wasn't he amazing?" Bing Shi asked as they continued down the bustling streets.

"If he's so amazing, why don't you make him your damn boyfriend?" The irritated Ziek spewed out in jealousy. She had never looked at him the way she had looked at the violinist.

To make matters worse, memories of her kissing another version of him resurfaced, 'Fūck you. She doesn't belong to you anymore.' His vision blurred, his chest heaving as if something inside was erupting. 

♡° Inside his office, he felt her wet tongue inside of his mouth, fiddling with his tongue, teasing and playing with his lips.

Ziek groaned, his cussing tinged with confusion, 'Go fūck yourself you fucking shītass!'

"You are such a Jelly...hm?" Feeling something was wrong, Bing Shi created a barrier around him and took him to an abandoned alleyway. Along the way, she watched how he held his mouth, his face was flushed, his breathing deep and irregulate, and his eyes were moist. "Is something wrong?"

"You are making out with me...him," Ziek said, clearly tormented.

♡° He enfolded Bing Shi in his arms. She was an ethereal vision, clothed in a sheer fishnet crop top that left little to the imagination, the absence of a bra making her allure irresistible.

"Fūck!" Ziek's teeth clenched down on his arm, his eyes locking onto Bing Shi with an intensity that was almost palpable. His chest heaved in ragged breaths as if each inhalation wrestled with some internal chaos. A visceral, unrestrained urgency emanated from him, marked by a dampness in his trousers.

Bing Shi's eyebrows drew together in a tight knot, her gaze scrutinizing him. "Is he finally sharing me with you?"

Ziek shook his head, his voice strained by an unspeakable tension, "He...nghn...is showing his ownership."

Bing Shi's finger jabbed at Ziek's chest, her voice tinged with both outrage and disbelief. "Ownership? Who owns whom here? And we're in public, for heaven's sake! Stop tormenting this poor boy."

Ziek's eyes dropped to Bing Shi's dress. He moistened his lips with a flicker of his tongue, an expression of yearning clouding his features. "Bing Shi, we need to go back to the hotel. Now."

♡° His hands navigated the tantalizing landscape below her mini skirt—barely a fabric swatch concealing her curves—reaching the most intimate of sanctuary. With a boldness that admitted no caution, his fingers explored the sultry wetness that beckoned him.

♡ Ripping his gaze away from Bing Shi, Ziek struggled to dispel the intoxicating fantasy, "Fūck. Your pussy is so wet."

Bing Shi's breath caught in her throat, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Wordlessly agreeing, she accepted the pair of leggings Ziek offered her.

With a palpable urgency, they soared through the night air, racing back to the hotel.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Back in the sanctuary of their hotel room, Bing Shi collapsed onto the couch, her energy drained. "Is it still happening?"

♡ Ziek settled beside her, eyes closed, panting, "I'm fūcking you with my fingers. Bing Shi, your moans are driving me crazy..." he confessed, his voice thick with both arousal and frustration. As he spoke, he unzipped his pants and began to pleasure himself with a fervent intensity. 

♡° Locked in the depths of his vivid fantasy, he tasted her very essence on his fingertips. She, in turn, undid the buttons of his shirt and pushed it down his arms, her moans intermingling with his as she reveled in their escalating intimacy.

♡°  Moving his fingers with an unerring precision, he found her most sensitive spots, driving her to higher peaks of sensation. She clung to him for support, her hips grinding in desperate search of release, her breathing uneven and erratic.

♡° The tension reached its zenith and they both climaxed; Ziek spilling his essence onto a nearby towel. Flush with a joy that was at once real and imaginary, he envisioned himself descending upon her with an unquenchable thirst, his tongue tracing a path along her most intimate curves.

Jolted back to reality, he found Bing Shi covering her face, her eyes moist.  "What are you doing?"

"Stop it," she said, her voice tinged with emotion.

"I don't know how to stop it," Ziek groaned, pounding his head against the back of the couch in frustration. His internal conflict was interrupted by Bing Shi's small fists pummeling his chest as she cried out.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Bing Shi continued to hit his chest, "I can't bear the thought of you witnessing my intimate moments with him. Please, just stop!"

Ziek's eyes flickered, a glint of defiance visible. He had been suffering enough, let him at least enjoy these realistic illusions. "Why should I—" 

The HQ! His protest was cut short, a jolt of awareness tightening his muscles, "Bing Shi, calm down! Please!" He pleaded, "Bing Shi! Please! I stopped! Do you hear me? I stopped!"

"Stop it! Stop it...Huh?" Her hands stilled at his urgent plea, hovering uncertainly over his chest. "I...I'm sorry," she stuttered, her voice tinged with regret, "I'm sorry. It's just...when it comes to..."

He sighed deeply as if releasing a storm of turbulent emotions into the ether. "It's okay," he managed, his face twitching in discomfort when she began to pull at his hoodie. "What are you—"

"I'm sorry, let me see the spot I hit,"  Bing Shi wanted to check the place she just hit. She never meant to hurt his soul. She just added more problems to this poor guy, who had no control over his memories.

His breath came out in a steadying exhale, the salacious memories of his past life's escapades with Bing Shi suddenly dissipating like smoke. 

But.

Did the current Bing Shi know any sense of danger?!? Did she trust him that much?  In asking him to undress, she was also putting herself in danger.

'Fūck everything, I'll just do whatever she wants,' he muttered, stripping off his hoodie and then his tank top, revealing a chiseled torso crisscrossed by scars and scratches. "What next? Should I remove my pants too?" His tone dripped with biting sarcasm.

"If they're already halfway down, why not?" she retorted lightly, her fingers prodding his rigid chest, "I was worried for nothing. Not even a tank would be able to bend this."

He rolled his eyes at her attempt at flattery, even as his body reacted to her touch. Her nails traced a teasing line from his chest to his abdomen, halting just short of his waistband.

"I'm sorry," Bing Shi's voice was a fragile whisper as she clung to his left arm. With eyes tightly shut, she swallowed hard, her body visibly trembling. "Xuan Mu, when will you accept who you've became?"

"Let go of me!" His voice was a frigid shard, sharp and unyielding, "Why can't you get it? I'm not your fūcking Xuan Mu!" The words, weighted with a cold finality, seemed to put miles between them, shattering the fragile intimacy that had briefly ignited.

3