2.22 – Crocodile Pajamas- Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
1k 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Dymens

╚═════════════════╝

"Then, I see no problem. What about now?" she giggled.

"You know the answer, don't you?" Xuan Mu, whose gaze was on the monitor, looked down between his legs.

"Our Mu Mu is so cute!"

"I hate our Mu Mu. He never listens to me. He is doing whatever he wants. Bing Shi, let me see you. I haven't seen you in a long time," Xuan Mu pleaded, he wanted to see her so much.

"Ok," Bing Shi turned on her camera.

Her lady-like look was nowhere to be seen. She was sitting on her chair with both of her legs up. She wore a green crocodile overall pajama. Her plain-looking face was bare without any makeup. Behind those huge black-rimmed glasses were her eyes; the same as her voice, they gave out an impression of being bored. She smiled and waved at him with her left hand, showing off her black bracelet.

"Why did you become prettier?" Xuan Mu looked at her in awe as he touched the monitor.

"You became more dazzling," Bing Shi grinned at him and touched her monitor too.

Both of them weren't looking at their outer appearance but beyond it. Because without makeup, she looked average; easily blendable in the crowd. Xuan Mu, on the other hand, became charmingly pleasing to the eyes when his face cleared up from the hormonal acne, but far from the most handsome.

"What are you wearing?" he asked, his heart thumping hard.

"Oh, overall crocodile pajamas," Bing Shi stood up and showed her cute green pajamas. It was a thin type for summer days, with short sleeves and shorts, in the front it had a yellow tummy. She put on her hood with a crocodile head and turned around. She wiggled her crocodile tail, "Cute?"

"Mm, your bum is cute," Xuan Mu was unable to take his eyes off her.

"I was talking about my pajamas, not my bum... I would never wear anything like this outside due to my image. But I like to wear those cute costumes at home," Bing Shi started to show him all the details of her crocodile pajamas.

"Bing Shi?" he chuckled. So that's why she agreed to turn on the camera so quickly? Because she wanted to show off her pajamas?

"Hm?" She stopped and looked at him.

"We never said those three words to each other, did we?" He looked at her lovingly. Only he could know about her shy childish side, nobody else.

"Nooooo," Bing Shi panicked, she hid her face behind her hands, turned from the camera, and started to jump on the spot, "No. No. No."

"Bing Shi..." Xuan Mu laughed at her.

"Noooo! Don't tell them," Bing Shi panicked even more and started to run around the room in her crocodile pajamas.

"Bing Shi, calm down, let me see your face..." Xuan Mu grinned.

"Nooo! They are the cringiest words ever! I don't want to hear them!" Bing Shi cried out.

Xuan Mu got a short glimpse of her red ears before she disappeared under her table, "Bing Shi, show yourself, please," his heart started to beat uncontrollably.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence

.

.

.

.

"Bing Shi, I love you," Xuan Mu's smile grew wider when he saw how she crawled up from under the table and sat down on her chair with her face hidden behind her arms.

"Nooo!" When she heard his confession, her legs went weak, she slid down her chair and back under her table...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you."

"Aaaa, Stop it!!!!!"

"I love you."

"Stop. It. Right. Now!"

.

.

.

.

Silence

.

.

.

.

"Xuan Mu?"

.

.

.

.

"I love you."

"Xuan Mu!!!!!!!!"

"I love you."

"That's enough!!!"

"I love you."

"..."

"I love you."

"..."

"I love you."

"..."

His strong, modulated voice resonated for a long time in her spacious room.

"Bing Shi, do you love me?" Xuan Mu grinned as he asked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The weak Bing Shi under the table just nodded her head silently.

"Bing Shiii," He grinned from ear to ear.

Xuan Mu looked dumbfounded at her small hand, which came out from under her table. Her hand was searching for something. After it found what it wanted, it disappeared under the table again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence

.

.

.

.

.

.

Xuan Mu's phone got a notification message from her.

(Bing Shi): I love you too.

When he saw her message, his whole body froze, he felt euphoric, not only that, but he also felt delighted and blessed, there were just too many indescribable emotions mixed inside of his body.

"Bing Shiii, I want to hear your voice. Don't be shy," Xuan Mu teased her.

Though they loved each other, they always made fun of how true love didn't exist. Their actions were more than enough to show their feelings. As they never needed to say such words, it took them almost four years to confess...

(Bing Shi): I'm not talking to you.

"Noooo," Xuan Mu answered via voice chat, imagining his little girl under the table.

(Bing Shi): Turn off the camera.

"Alright," he did as she wished.

(Bing Shi): Turn off the voice chat.

"No," he protested.

(Bing Shi): I'm not talking to you for three days.

"I'm turning it off. I'm turning it off," he said and hurriedly turned off the voice chat. Three days without Bing Shi? No. Just No.

(Bing Shi): That's what you get for teasing me. Now go back to work. I'm going to sleep. Good night 💙

She typed and went to sleep, ashamed of her unreasonable behavior. Never did she act like that before. Xuan Mu was able to bring out the child hidden inside of her.

(Xuan Mu): Yes, yes, I'm no good. Goodnight 🖤

He typed back and continued doing his work with a grin. Soon after, he grabbed his chest with a frown.

"Don't be afraid to be happy. I'll always be with you." Bing Shi called him soon after. She almost forgot about his trauma!

"...Promise..." said Xuan Mu with red eyes.

"I promise. Don't forget to protect your hands. Sleep well," she whispered.

"Mm...you too," Xuan Mu squeezed his phone tightly.

When he finished his work, he walked to the next room in his office. Changing his clothes into a black tank top and sweatpants, he began to wrap his wrist and knuckles in hand wraps, then, he looked at the punching bag in the middle of the dimly lit room absentmindedly.

He walked into the center, and without hesitation, he brought up his knee, then swiftly turned his hip over and snapped the leg outwards to deliver a fast strike towards the punching bag.

His movements were sharp and precise. Transferring the weight from the rear foot to the lead foot, for additional power, he made a quick straight punch with his left hand.

The punching bag swayed back and forth, uncontrollably from the impact of his powerful kicks and fists.

Water dripped down over the bridge of his nose and down his chin to the floor. 'I should call them for a spare.'

After a quick shower, he came down to the underground garage.

Xuan Mu didn't have a chauffeur, he liked cars, having a preference for being the one to be behind the wheel.

Alone in his black Venom, he drove silently towards Guan Lin's estate, his hand on the steering wheel, his eyes void of emotions. When he arrived before the estate, they changed into that of a predator.

╔════ Author's note ═════╗

Bing Shi was the first one to ask him out.<( ̄︶ ̄)

Xuan Mu was the first one who confessed. <( ̄︶ ̄)

If you liked the chapter, leave a vote, please. Thank You! (~‾▿‾)~

╚═══════════════════╝

24