2.28 – New home – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
993 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Dymens

╚═════════════════╝

The moment Bing Shi told Xuan Mu that she had a stalker, the glass table in the conference room cracked. That couldn't be true. Which stalker would show himself in such a crowded place? Either a stupid one or one that could afford it. From her strong reaction, it couldn't be just anybody.

Guan Lin looked at the destroyed table before him, showing interest with his raised eyebrows, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Going to kill a rat," said Xuan Mu.

Everyone in the conference room looked at him, "Need help?"

"No," Xuan Mu sprinted outside of the conference room.

Everyone's gazes switched to Guan Lin, "What do we do now?"

"Let's find out who Bing Shi is," laughed Guan Lin.

"He was hiding someone this whole time?" As soon as somebody asked that question, everyone contacted their personnel. In one day, Bing Shi became famous among the top world leaders.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

"Miss, may I help you?" A store staff member asked Bing Shi, noticing her strange behavior.

'Should I ask for help? I have no proof.'

'What about security guards? I don't know them, what if they are together in it?'

"No. Thank You," Bing Shi showed the staff a half smile and started to go through the colorful clothing racks; never forgetting to check that man's position. When she checked again, he wasn't there.

'Why is the music in the store so loud?!'

'Please, please, don't appear.' She prayed.

"Bing Shi, see what I bought for you. There are many more at my place," the young man showed her a dress in the exact style she liked, in her perfect size, "We should also buy new furniture for our new apartment." 

He smiled at her like it was a natural thing to do. His behavior screamed a disillusioned friend as if he was playing house with a doll, "Bing Shi, for how long do you plan to hide our relationship from others?"

'Oh, my god!'

Bing Shi held back a scream. She swept her hand across her forehead to get rid of the sweat and showed her phone in front of him.

"I'll kill you," a domineering voice came through, surprising the unknown man.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Xuan Mu reacted at an inhuman speed. In a helicopter, he gave out commands and quickly flew into the military base, to take an aircraft. On the way to Sydney, the line between him and Bing Shi never disconnected.

Bing Shi walked out of the store with stiff movements, towards the women's toilets. Locking herself in a cubicle, she sat on a toilet seat.

'He won't follow me here, right?'

Xuan Mu swallowed in his inner rage; Bing Shi was his first priority, "Bing Shi, I'm sending a woman called Alex to fetch you. Don't be afraid."

"How do I stop being afraid? Even my home isn't safe anymore," she said monotonously, her eyes dimming. There was no safe place; her beliefs from childhood were all lies.

Xuan Mu gripped his phone tightly, "You'll be safe with me. I'll protect you. Your new home will be with me, alright?"

"Alright," she nodded, pursing her lips. His words calmed her down.

Among the military and police, Xuan Mu was known as a hidden philanthropist. He put cameras all around the neighborhood. He bought off the police and ordered his people to check others' safety, never saying Bing Shi's name. Her apartment complex was free of cameras. He would not allow others to look at his Bing Shi.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

A beautiful woman in a black suit stood in front of the cubicle. Among the staff, she was known as the head manager of the shopping mall, "Miss Bing Shi, I'm Alex. Mr. Xuan Mu asked me to come to get you."

Bing Shi quickly unlocked the door. "Hello," she smiled at Alex, following after the woman in a black suit.

Alex took Bing Shi to a resting room next to her office. Her tense body from Xuan Mu's call relaxed as soon as she spent more time with Bing Shi. Was Xuan Mu's friend a walking monk? Bing Shi somehow sucked out all of her worries. She chuckled as she put a cup of water before the restless girl.

Bing Shi took the water and smiled at her apologetically, "Thank you. Umm, Xuan Mu is asking you to stay away from me."

"..." Alex's face cracked, "Are you going to be fine alone?" After Bing Shi's nod, she walked into her office reluctantly.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Xuan Mu stood rooted on the spot when he saw his most precious person in the world curled up on the couch. Bing Shi's hand was holding onto her phone tightly as she looked at the cold floor tiles absentmindedly.

"Xuan Mu, why are you not saying anything?" Bing Shi looked all around her surroundings with panic flooding throughout her expression, until her damp eyes found his pained ones, the corner of her lips automatically lifted, "Welcome to Sydney!"

Xuan Mu walked in front of her and crouched down, "I'm here. Are you alright?"

"Of course!" Bing Shi looked down at him with a forced smile.

Xuan Mu pressed his lips together and clutched his hands hard, looking at her seriously, "Bing Shi, don't lie to me."

After their staring contest, she finally gave up and showed her vulnerability. Bing Shi hurriedly hid behind her arms, trying to hide her tears, "I'm not alright."

Xuan Mu watched her in silence, not telling her to stop. Her silent sobs didn't last long, but each one, like a knife, stabbed his heart ruthlessly.

"Sit down and close your eyes," she ordered him.

He pouted, "Why? I want to look at you."

"My eyes are puffy, and I need to clean my stuffy nose. Be good," she explained.

Xuan Mu sighed, "Fine." He stood up, and sat next to her, closing his eyes. Never before were they this close to each other! His whole body trembled when he felt her touch on his chest. Her hands which were hiding her face until now grabbed onto his shirt tightly. From the side, she seated herself on his lap.

"My new home, is it?" She put her head on his chest, placing her ear near his heart area, "Your heart is beating too fast, is it alright?"

He placed his stiff hand on her shoulder, the other around her arm, and pressed her lightly towards his chest, "No. Not at all."

"You are not alone," Bing Shi hugged him back, feeling her heartbeat, she smiled in relief, "Mine is the same."

The closer Bing Shi was to someone, the less disgusted she felt. She found it more comfortable when she was the one to initiate the contact.

Xuan Mu was the most important person in her life. How could she feel disgusted towards her boyfriend, who gave her so much respect and protection?

Bing Shi, thought she was a typical human being until Xuan Mu pointed out her behavior. She could feel love; love for Xuan Mu, love for her family, love for novels, and games, but not once did she feel lust.

She grew worried, it wasn't normal. Wasn't it against nature not to feel sexual attraction toward anything? She could recognize when a man or woman was good-looking, that was all, she never thought about mating with them.

Xuan Mu assured her it was nature's way to prevent overpopulation, making her laugh.

'He is worth it, isn't he?'

╔═══ Author's note ════╗
I'll continue sharing chapters up to the latest ones on the pirated sites.
For the newest ones, visit WEBNOVEL and show your support through reviews, votes, and even gifts.
Thank you for standing by me. :)
╚═════════════════╝

21