2.35 – Ice Queen? – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
858 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Edited by Dymens

╚═════════════════╝

"Oh," a realization came upon Bing Shi, "What about Ice?"

"It has nothing to do with your cold behavior towards others. Can you feel the fire when you are near me?" 

She thought about how his body temperature was higher compared to hers, "Somehow? Your body temperature is warmer."

"Lust is the fire, and it's boiling my blood," Xuan Mu came up with some made-up nonsense, "You, on the other hand, have ice in your veins."

'Gods, My Xuan Mu is so cool!'

'No, No, My Xuan Mu is so hooooot.'

"Oooh. I have to find a nickname for you," Bing Shi contemplated, "Hell King? No. Fire Emperor? No. Dark Lord. No." She shook her head. "My Grim Reapeeeeer," she nodded happily, "It suits you. You are not scared of death. As an angel of death, many people's lives are in your hand; you control their fate and..." she cringed with a downturn of her lips, "We are so Chunni(1)."

"Who cares? We'll turn it into a reality." He tilted her head up.

Her hands grabbed the back of his head in response, pulling him down towards her lips.

He smiled and shoved his tongue inside, roaming around her mouth, searching for hers.

Playing together, they could feel their matching heartbeats — every single pound in their chest.

Her hands moved toward his cheeks and gently nudged him away.

He reacted quickly and pecked her lips for the last time.

Bing Shi caressed his cheeks, "You really can set the mood... My neck hurts." While massaging her neck, she was kissed from the side, "Xuan Mu, finish my hairstyle please."

"I set the mood, then here comes my Bing Shi, the mood destroyer," he combed her hair gently while thinking about his personal opinion about her nickname. Ice was hard to touch, but not untouchable. It took him six years to be able to hold her in his arms. As a Queen, she knew how much power she had over him.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

A few moments later...

"Xuan Muuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bing Shi cried out in terror, "What've you done to my beautiful hair?!?!?!?" She ran to the mirror and checked the ugly art piece on her head, "You are so bad! What's with the messy, uneven braids? Oh, my god. You turned my face into a pineapple!"

"Revenge for earlier," Xuan Mu couldn't hold in his poker face and laughed out loud, "My sister likes them."

"Your sister is eight! Sit down," Bing Shi patted the stool, indicating for him to take a seat. She took the hairdryer and messed his hair as much as possible, "Dear customer, what about a chicken nest today?"

Xuan Mu cracked up, "Sure, why not? I like it."

"Oh, No! I have a graduation ceremony tomorrow at 13:00!" Bing Shi started to untangle her hair before the mirror, "Xuan Mu, I don't like flowers, but you have to buy me some flowers tomorrow. You can't lose face before others."

"Can I order someone to buy them?" Xuan Mu asked with puppy eyes, pressing her to change her mind, "I never visited a flower shop."

Bing Shi smiled sheepishly, "Oooh. You have to go alone. Instead of a bouquet, buy one flower."

"Fine," Xuan Mu looked at her pink piggy pajamas with a piggy tail. His gaze stopped on her bare legs, his blood started to boil. Without thinking he touched her inner thighs.

"Waah, What are you doing?" She instinctively made a distance, but his hands were glued to her tights.

"Uncomfortable?" he asked, caressing her inner thighs suggestively.

"A bit," Bing Shi answered, forcing a smile, "Continue, I'll have to get used to it someday."

"Bing Shi, I can see through you," Xuan Mu let go of her legs. Recollecting her frightened expression from earlier, he regretted his actions, "Don't force yourself." 

Bing Shi grabbed his hand and put it back on her tight, "You've waited for six years... I don't want to be like this; I want to make you happy."

"I'm scaring myself with my dirty thoughts. I'm happy enough," Xuan Mu showed her a toothy grin, assuring her that he understood. He stood up and walked out to cool down, waiting for his people to arrive. 

His suitcase arrived in fifteen minutes, together with her bags. When he returned, the bedroom wasn't as bright as before. The lamp on the bedside illuminated the room with its low, warm light. Bing Shi was lying on her left side in her bed, like a dead fish.

"Your shopping bags arrived. What are you doing?" Xuan Mu asked over her shoulder, "How come you don't mind kisses?" He wondered and pecked her cheek.

"My bags! Thanks!" Bing Shi smiled, sitting up to face him, "I don't know. I dream about us kissing and hugging during our dates," she answered, "Oh, you have your pants on." She sat down on his lap, "I think I overreacted because you did it without my notice. I'm still on guard instinctively. It's a lot better when I know the situation around me. I can predict some of your actions when we are naughty." She caressed his hair apologetically, "With me, don't be suggestive; be straightforward."

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He raised his hips, sliding down his sweatpants and boxers, grabbing his semi-hard erection, he began to stroke it urgently. With a free hand, he hugged her back, pushing her toward himself. His mouth covered hers, his hand was taking care of his own needs aggressively, "...Mmnn..."

His kisses, on the other hand, were full of love, slow, and attentive.

'I want to see.'

She stopped their kiss and looked down between his legs. Noticing her attention was on his manhood, he jerked himself fiercely. Precum oozed out of the tip, sliding over his long fingers, a low moan escaping his mouth, "...Bing Shi..."

"Y-yes?" Breathing deeply, she reached down and greeted it like a pet with her fingers, rubbing the front gently, "Wow."

Xuan Mu bit his lower lip. He let go of his length and pecked her cheek playfully. "Was your curiosity satisfied?" he chuckled at her flushed face, entirely ignoring the twitching thing between his legs.

"Mmm, so animalistic and primal," Bing Shi giggled and patted his pulsating erection, familiarizing herself with it.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (END)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

"Let's have my type of fun?" Xuan Mu grinned.

"Oh," Bing Shi grinned back, "♪ Sure ♫."

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

Chunni - Chūnibyō is a Japanese colloquial term typically used to describe early teens who have grandiose delusions, who desperately want to stand out, and who have convinced themselves that they have hidden knowledge or secret powers

╚═════════════════╝

19