2.53 – Hupsie – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
1.6k 9 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

° She walked towards him and sat on his lap, now face to face with him, she cleaned up her hands, "Why is my car suddenly pink?"

° He grabbed hold of her and pressed his body against hers. He slid his hands down her back and under her dress. He rubbed her lower back gently, enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin, "I like pink."

° She felt a hard lump pressing in between her legs, unzipping his pants, she pushed down his underwear, "If you like pink so much, why don't I give you a lift sometimes?" He gasped slightly as her fingers touched his warm flesh. She could feel the heat from his cock, and the hardness of the head.

° She looked at him, staring deep into his eyes, "It's not like I hate pink, but I'd rather not have a pink car."

° "I'm never stepping inside of that car," he refused, his breath quickening, "You drive like a sloth."

° "I drive like a normal person, but someone smart had to buy me a bulletproof car," She slowly rubbed her hand up and down his shaft, moving her fingers in circles over the sensitive head, "I'm busy with work too."

° "Who is more important, MuMu or work?"

° She rubbed him in between her fingers, "You—"

° "Then get on your knees and suck me," he watched her from above with an alluring smile, "If you wanted a hug, I would fly over to you too."

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

° 'Well, he did fly over to Australia for a hug, literally.'

° She got onto her knees and opened her mouth wide. With her lips wrapped tightly around his thick cock, she let her saliva coat his member and started to move her hand faster. She could hear him moaning louder now, and she increased her speed, sucking harder until a knock interrupted them.

° —Knock

° —Knock

° —Knock

° Anger was etched all over her face, but that didn't stop him from taking things further. With the back of his hand, he caressed her angry cheek and looked into her eyes. "Sshh... Don't worry," he said softly, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand, "Bing Shi, open up."

° She shook her head, hiding under the table.

° Biting and licking his lips, his fingers ran through her long locks as he stared at her beautiful face, pressing the tips of his cock against her lips, "Bing Shi, please."

° The knocking stopped and she could feel the power of his touch and voice flowing through her, calling to her. It was seductive, alluring. She could feel herself being pulled in. Without words, she opened her mouth slightly only to have it filled up with his dick.

° —Knock

° —Knock

° —Knock

° He hissed in pain, some of her teeth grazing against the surface. "...Ngh...It's fine, don't worry," he assured her, "Be quiet, ok?"

° Bing Shi looked down and licked his hard rod in silence, nodding.

° Xuan Mu beamed in satisfaction, "Good girl."

° Bing Shi heard the door being unlocked. A moment later, someone entered the room. She held her breath, praying they wouldn't be discovered with her heart racing.

° "Where is your girlfriend?" Lu Wuhan, the CEO of the largest electric power company in the country, a man in his fifties, looked around the room, noticing the door to a private room, guessing that the girl must have been there, "I always miss her arrival. It's been three months, when are you going to introduce her?"

° "Hm...What about...never?" feeling Bing Shi's sign of refusal, Xuan Mu tilted his head, "What are you doing here? I don't remember having a meeting with you."

° "Still so possessive of her, huh? I was in the area and thought I'd drop by to invite you personally," Lu Wuhan walked in and sat down with a wide smile. "How about this weekend? On my superyacht? Her parents already have something going on that day and told me she will go in their stead. Boy, you don't have a choice but to agree this time. It's my son's birthday. Get this chance to know your future partner."

° Feeling Bing Shi's sign of approval, he chuckled, "I'll think about it."

° The two chatted for a while, mainly about work. Xuan Mu had a serious face on the surface as he tried to chase the old man away. Not once did he flush despite getting a blowjob under the table.

° Bing Shi took out her phone from her pocket and set it on vibration mode. She placed it against his stomach and started to read on it. As she continued to lick him like ice cream, she got a notification message — the vibration came from below his stomach straight into the tip, twitching and leaking precum.

° 'Hupsie'

° Finding the reaction fun, she slurped his cum silently, and placed the phone below his sack, wanting to put on vibrations, but Xuan Mu reacted faster.

° Xuan Mu's poker face cracked. Taking his phone, he sent her a quick message: If you want me to climax before him, continue. He wanted to meet you anyway.

° Grinning, Bing Shi put away the phone and continued to read silently.

° After the unexpected visitor left, he locked the door of his office. Putting his hands under the table, he caressed and patted her head lovingly. 

° Noticing they were alone, she took him as deep as she could, her tongue skillfully exploring the thickness of his penis.

° "You little ... Mpf!" Without restraint, he sighed deeply.

° Bing Shi plugged her ears with her pointers. 

° Seeing her antics, he took hold of her hands and placed them on his legs, "You can't cover your ears, not until you make me cum."

° It didn't take them long for them to get into a fast pace, him raising his hips into her mouth while she took him deeper. Feeling that he was about to reach his limit, he took out his member from her mouth. Plopping himself down opposite of her, he grabbed the wet tissues next to her and he kissed her lips as he jerked himself.

° Unloading his seeds into them, he threw the tissues into the trash bin under the table. With his semi-hard thickness still outside of his pants, he pushed her against the back, kissing her gently, preciously. She grabbed his hair and responded with a hot deep kiss, driving him into a frenzy.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (END)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

31