2.56 – Special Chapter – Christmas Edition (1)
795 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

╔════Author's note═════╗

All special chapters used to be available only for my Patrons.

Though the plot would remain intact without them, they could add a new depth to BS's & XM's relationship. :)

╚═══════════════════╝

During the winter season, the construction slowed down, but the design work didn't stop. Bing Shi was keeping herself busy in the office when she got a text message.

(Xuan Mu): Bing Shi.

(Xuan Mu): What do you want for Christmas? |_・)

(Bing Shi): You. (*¯ ³¯*)♡

(Xuan Mu): That doesn't count. I want to give you a gift.

(Bing Shi): You wrapped in a ribbon.

  (*¯ ³¯*)♡

(Xuan Mu): Bing Shi, those are my lines!

  ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶

It was one week before Christmas, and Xuan Mu and Bing Shi were feeling pressure to choose the perfect gift for each other. They were used to getting what they wanted right away, but this holiday season was different. They wanted to celebrate the festive season like most people, embracing the joy and spirit of the holidays.

However, the pressure of finding the perfect gift was getting to them. With so many holidays to celebrate, like Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Women's Day, and more, they felt overwhelmed. Instead of feeling happy and festive, they felt burdened by the expectations to make each celebration special.

(Bing Shi): There's nothing I need. What about you?

(Xuan Mu): I want sex. Lots of sex.

Xuan Mu's typical answer. But when Bing Shi repeated it, it wouldn't count. Where was the equality?!

(Bing Shi): Why don't you buy some sexy lingerie so that we can have fun together?

(Xuan Mu): Bing Shi, that's going to be a part of my gift. Be selfish like me, don't think about my well-being, and choose something for yourself. Don't forget. It has to be something special.

(Bing Shi): What's so special about sex? Don't you have it all the time?

(Xuan Mu): Sex is the most beautiful thing after you.

(Bing Shi): Xuan Mu, my body, I think I'm horny.

(Xuan Mu): You are what?!? Wait for a second. I'm flying over. I don't believe you. I have to check it myself.

Both of them chuckled, knowing deep down that flying over would be the most idiotic decision.

During the nights, Bing Shi spent her time browsing the web, looking for the perfect gift for herself. Clothes were her weakness, and she finally found a few one-of-a-kind, couture dresses that she wanted. She also booked a two-day stay in a wellness resort. Feeling content with her choices, she used Xuan Mu's credit card to pay for them.

They found it bothersome to sacrifice seven stressful days for one holiday and agreed to buy gifts for each other by using each other's credit cards. Despite this, the element of surprise was still present. For instance, last year Xuan Mu bought himself a giant plushie that looked like his pet shark and scuba diving equipment. In short, they would click on a buy button whenever something caught their eye.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

One day before Christmas, Bing Shi received a call from Xuan Mu.

"Bing Shi, I have a request for you," said Xuan Mu in a spoiled tone. "I want you to make those jam-filled shortbread cookies you used to bake during our school days. They're my all-time favorite Christmas treats."

Bing Shi hesitated, as she was never confident in her baking abilities. "Are you sure? Wouldn't it be better to get them from a professional baker?"

"No way! I want your cookies, filled with love and the special touch only you can provide," replied Xuan Mu firmly.

Bing Shi chuckled, "Okay, I'll get the ingredients. But I'm warning you, my baking skills didn't improve at all."

"Don't worry about it, I'll be there to help," said Xuan Mu, his tone turning cheerful.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Bing Shi, dressed in cozy rabbit pajamas, approached Xuan Mu who was walking around the house in shorts. She placed an apron around his neck and said, "You'll catch a cold if you keep walking around like this."

Xuan Mu leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Bing Shi's lips, then playfully quipped, "And you'll get a stroke from that thick fur you're wearing."

Bing Shi's heart skipped a beat at the sudden affection and she playfully retorted, "I think I'll get a stroke from you instead."

"Now, you know why I don't wear any clothes," said Xuan Mu as he leaned in for another quick kiss. "I have you to keep me warm."

Xuan Mu sat behind the kitchen counter. He had a silly grin on his face, obviously enjoying the moment.

While Bing Shi worked on kneading the dough, her movements were slow and unsure. But, she was determined to get it right.

After she finished making the dough, she covered it with plastic wrap and placed it in the refrigerator. She wiped her flour-covered hands on her apron and turned on the oven. "We have thirty minutes." She walked towards him and sat on his lap, "What do you want to do?"

With a grin that went from ear to ear, he slowly approached Bing Shi's ear to whisper "You over the counter. Can I?"

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*WARNING* Mature scene +18 (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

"You can't," she whispered back as she pulled her ear away. Tracing her tongue along his Adam's apple up towards his chin, she then stopped, "You'll have to wait until tomorrow." She then wrapped her arms around his neck, "I want to see you crave me like you craved my cookies yesterday."

This woman drove his mind and body crazy! He placed her on the top of the counter. Grinding his bulge in between her legs, he whispered warmly against her ear, "I won't hold back tomorrow. I'll do you hard and rough until your voice becomes hoarse from screaming out my name."

Bing Shi wrapped her legs around his torso. "I love screaming your name," she said indolently.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*WARNING* Mature scene +18 (END)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

They kept teasing each other, building sexual tension but they didn't go beyond kissing. For Bing Shi, it was an easy feast, as for Xuan Mu, the challenge tested his self-control to the max. What a thrilling experience; his little enchantress knew exactly how to make his blood boil. Feeding him with tiny droplets of water; the thirst he had for her was tantalizing, agonizing, yet addicting.

When the timer ended their make-out session, Bing Shi jumped down the counter, the color of her lips appearing slightly deeper and rosier. Walking towards the refrigerator, she checked the dough.

"Hmm." Bing Shi glanced at the dough, unsure if it was ready or not. "Do you think it's done? The recipe didn't mention the ideal temperature for the refrigerator," she explained as she showed the dough to Xuan Mu. "It seems harder than before." She tapped it lightly with her finger, testing its consistency. It was hard as stone.

Xuan Mu shook his head with laughter; his eyes crinkled at the corners. He didn't know either.

"Well... Never mind."

They rolled out the dough and used a round cookie cutter to cut as many circles as they could. Then, using a tiny heart-shaped cookie cutter, they cut out a center window in half of the circles. They carefully placed the cookies on a pre-lined baking sheet, leaving enough space between each cookie for them to spread while baking.

Inhaling the fragrance of the freshly baked cookies made Xuan Mu's fingers tingle in anticipation. He spread a teaspoon of strawberry jam in between the two last cookies and placed them on a plate.

Bing Shi arranged the cookies and dusted them with powdered sugar. "So pretty," she chirped happily. Trying one cookie nervously, she nodded in approval, placing the unfinished cookie against his lips, "They are a bit sour but edible. Should we bring some for my parents and brothers tomorrow?"

"Noooo, never," Xuan Mu took a bite of the cookie and hugged the plate protectively. "They are all mine," he leaned over to take another bite. Finishing the whole cookie, he licked the remaining sugar from her fingers. "They are too delicious," he exaggerated and grabbed another cookie.

"Slow down." Bing Shi teased as she wiped the crumbs from his lips with her thumb. "They're just regular cookies, but you're treating them like they're worth a fortune."

"It's the same feeling as when you eat my food," said Xuan Mu. Each bite of her food filled his body with indescribable warmth.

"That's because your food is a lot tastier compared to mine," said Bing Shi, comparing the taste of his food to hers.

"That's only your imagination," said Xuan Mu. "Just like you, I only know how to follow a recipe."

26