[NSFW 18+] 2.62 – Bathroom – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
801 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After trying on several dresses, Mia finally found one that she loved. It was a sleek black gown with a high slit and a daring neckline that left little to the imagination. She couldn't resist twirling in front of the mirror, admiring the way the fabric flowed around her.

When she emerged from the changing room, she saw Bing Shi and Xuan Mu waiting for her, her eyes bright with anticipation. "Well, what do you think?" she whispered, doing a little spin to show off the dress to Bing Shi while ignoring the 'snoring' man by her side.

Bing Shi's eyes widened, impressed by the stunning sight before her. "It looks amazing on you," she said, admiring the way the fabric hugged Mia's curves, "I'm sure you'll turn heads at the party." She nudged Xuan Mu's arm, "Xuan Mu, look."

Xuan Mu's expression, however, was more guarded as his eyes grazed over the dress before him, "Mm...It's a beautiful dress," he mumbled under his nose and closed back his eyes, "I thought you didn't want to buy any new dresses."

Bing Shi shook his arm as if to wake him up, knowing that Xuan Mu's stubbornness was an inherent part of his personality. "Hey, that's a dress for Mia, not for me," she said, offering Mia an apologetic smile.

"Mia?" Xuan Mu looked directly at Mia as if he was just woken up from a dream, shaking his head in disbelief, "It... looks stunning on you. Sorry, I thought she brought you here to try on dresses for her."

Bing Shi laughed, knowing that Xuan Mu's flattery was part of his charm. "Now close back your eyes so you don't get swayed too far away by Mia's beauty," she said, pretending to wag her finger in disapproval.

"You should have thought about that sooner," Xuan Mu's expression softened at the teasing tone in Bing Shi's voice, and he allowed himself a small smile, "Let me take care of the bill. Consider it a token of appreciation for your hard work."

Mia felt a sense of relief and happiness at Xuan Mu's compliment. "Thank you, Bing Shi already gave me an unlimited budget," she said, feeling a newfound confidence in her appearance. Ha, take that! Your girlfriend just offered to pay for all her purchases! Now, go and drown in jealousy!

"Nooo." Bing Shi immediately leaned over to snatch the purse from his hands, but he held onto it tightly. Xuan Mu turned over to call a sales assistant and handed her his credit card.

  · · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

In their fortress - bathroom.

Bing Shi began to remove her makeup, "Being just the two of us is still the best," she contemplated, "It was fun, but it still feels better to be just the two of us."

"Of course. I'm your man, you can't compare me with others,"  Xuan Mu replied with a smile, banishing his previous bad mood. He filled the bathtub with hot water and stepped under the shower, followed by Bing Shi.

After they had cleaned themselves, Bing Shi went to the small fridge in the bathroom and retrieved two face masks.

Xuan Mu settled into the bathtub, finding a comfortable position, and closed his eyes. Then, he felt a cold sensation on his face and a soft kiss on his lips.

Bing Shi positioned herself between Xuan Mu's legs, leaning back against his chest. She let out a contented sigh, "So relaxing."

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

"Mm..."  His head lowered towards her neck and he kissed the skin gently. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm breath against her collarbone. 

Bing Shi was so used to his touches that instead of getting turned on, she had no problems falling asleep, "Xuan Mu, I think my boobs grew bigger."

"They did. Thanks to whom?" he smiled smugly.

"Xuan Mu," she called out and turned to face him, removing both of their face masks. With gentle strokes, she began to massage his face, then gave his cheek a playful pat. "All finished!"

Xuan Mu chuckled and stepped out of the bathtub, with Bing Shi trailing behind him. She grabbed a nearby towel, settling down beside the sink to dry her hair.

On the plush carpet, Xuan Mu lowered himself onto his knees, before her legs.

"Naughty time in the bathroom?" she asked with a smile, her little toe teasing him in between his legs.

"Mm...Can we?" He kissed her legs up towards her inner thighs. His heart pounded in anticipation as he pecked her slit, touching her smoothness before standing up. 

"Of course," Wrapping her legs around his hips, she closed their distance as her left fingers reached over to stroke his manhood. A small moan escaped from his lips as she stroked along the base of his shaft, feeling the thick veins beneath the surface, slowly moving upwards until she could grasp it at its tip.

Xuan Mu caressed her thighs softly, enjoying the warmth of her hands as they continued to move up and down his length. His head rested between her breasts, which were rising and falling rapidly. His hand moved further down, grabbing her tights and pulling them apart, revealing the base of her lower lips, glistening with a hint of moisture.

"Ah..." she moaned lightly, her body tensing up as he touched her most sensitive spot.

He smiled lovingly at her as he teased her entrance, rubbing her clit slightly,  "Bing Shi, look."

"Mm..." She stopped the steamy kiss, pumping him up and down to the rhythm of his fingers as she looked down.

"Your coochie seems to like it," he whispered, watching her pink folds as they puffed out and tightened around his finger, only for them to relax once more.

"...Nhnn...Yeah...," she said in between the deep breaths.

His index finger circled her entrance, making sure not to penetrate too far, he slipped another finger inside, then a third.

She trembled at his touch, "Are you going to fill me?

He kissed her neck while fingering her deeply, "Depends on how you are feeling." He removed his fingers, sliding each one inside his mouth. His tongue swirled around as he sucked on her fluids.

30