[NSFW 18+] 2.64 – Beg – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
811 10 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

Cupping her hips he placed her on top of his chest, signalling her to grind on him over her underwear. Because of Bing Shi's mood-killing mouth, they created many signs to communicate with each other; now, they knew exactly what the other wanted.

Opening her little mouth wide, she took him in; her tongue snaked around his cock skillfully. Xuan Mu, feeling it wasn't enough, began thrusting his hips upwards, burying himself deep inside her throat. He waited for the deep choking sounds to come out from within her throat, as they could always hit him exactly where he wanted. "...Nghh..." His loud moans and grunts shot straight to her lower regions, soaking her underwear wet.

Her eyes got teary, her mouth sore from all the rocking of his hips. His thrusting turned deeper and more forceful. She couldn't help but pull away, afraid of hurting him, she switched back to her hands and started to jerk him earnestly, his rocking became even more vigorous.

Arching his hips into the air, she covered his dick with her lips, a hot sticky white liquid shot straight inside of her mouth, burning up her tongue with his taste. 

"...Yes...take it in..." he ordered with an intoxicating tone, "Don't leave a drop behind." His member soared up high when he saw how she gulped down his seeds while rubbing her damp eyes with the back of her hand. He cleaned the corner of her lips with his thumb and caressed her cheek tenderly, "Good girl."

There was no lust in her eyes. All he saw was a pair of eyes curved up into crescent moons together with a joyous and excited smile. Like a hammer, they crushed his heart into small pieces. Without remorse, he would pick up the broken pieces and give them to her to play with.

Laying her down, he wanted to pull down her underwear, but his action was stopped by a pair of hands, which he came to love so much. She came near his crotch and continued to suck on his manhood.

Xuan Mu fell on the bed and covered his eyes with his arm, she patched up his broken pieces, just like that. He caressed her curvy hips, saying, "Bing Shi, sit on me."

Bing Shi, who was playing with his crotch, stopped her action, "I want to give you my full attention. If you make me climax, I won't have the energy to please you."

"Doesn't matter," he pulled down her underwear and placed her atop his mouth, burying himself between her thighs, he left soft kisses all over the place.

"What if my cute cinnamon roll turns into a grumpy sour roll?" she crawled towards his crotch, making the cute cinnamon roll whose tongue was outside in the air, sigh. Stroking him thoughtfully, she sat on his chest, "Instead of solving problems, I like to avoid them."

After leaving a few licks on his length, she was pulled back towards his mouth, with a flat tongue, he licked her clit to her entrance. "...Mmm...," she sucked in a deep breath, "...Xuan Mu..."

Their lovemaking became a tug of war because the woman above him crawled back toward his crotch again. "You don't have to pleasure me; I have no such needs... Waah, what are you doing?!" Bing Shi fell on his face; her hips were locked in place by the strong pair of arms.

"This grumpy sour roll... needs a dose of Bing Shi," a grumpy voice spoke out.

Giving up, with a giggle, she spread her legs for him, "Ahh..."

Burying his face in between her legs, like a starved wolf, he licked every fold, every crevice. The sweetness which leaked out was sucked clean, replacing it with his saliva, he made sure she was drenched wet with his fluids.

"...Mm..hhnn..." 

Her sweet moans and grinding made his heart pound hard, knowing she was reacting to his touches, his thickness twitches uncontrollably.

"...Ahnn..."

"...Bing Shi..." When he felt her gentle hand stroking him, he groaned inside her alleys, "Be good."

"I read men have their periods too," she blurted out.

"Bing Shi, I wish you knew my suffering." She ignored his attention again! Outraged, he plunged his fingers inside of her and continued to feast on her clit while his fingers fingered her entrance skillfully, but not enough to make her cum. 

He wanted to mess her up, to make her beg for release. One of the most challenging things for Xuan Mu as he had to take full control of her wandering mind. Switching between licking her clit and pulling at her folds with his teeth, he fingered her continuously.

Bing Shi gasped, her breathing became harsh, and beads of sweat formed on her forehead. "...No... don't do this to me....aaahn." Her legs wobbled.

Turning her around, he took off her t-shirt with a bra; he couldn't understand how she could sleep with such an uncomfortable thing. Leaning his mouth against her ears, he spoke out, his voice filled with dominance, "Spread your legs wide." Grabbing her arms, he placed them at the back of her knees. With a giggle, she spread her legs for him.

"What do you love the most?" he asked, his finger rubbing her clit.

"Sweet potatoes ♪♫."

His rubbing stopped. He bit her ear. "Who do you love the most?" He licked his fingers clean.

"Xuan Mu ♪♫."

His member twitched in excitement; he continued to finger her, "Who makes you the happiest?" Seeing her hips arching up, his speed increased.

"Xuan Mu," she moaned out, her heart beating to the same rhythm as his, her toes curled up as her hips followed his fingers.

"Who can't you live without?" His fingers were replaced by something much thicker. He rubbed her clit with his hot thickness.

"Xuan Mu...ahhh." Bing Shi spoke out with a deep breath, "...Finish me...I can't anymore..."

"Beg me," he groaned to her sensitive ears as he pushed his tip into her entrance.

Her pleadings filled the whole room, "...Please.... use your hands...aah... please..."

When he was halfway in, he pulled out and fingered her until she reached her climax. When she came, what a sight it was for Xuan Mu. Just like now. He quickly held onto her protectively. Her body started to spasm as if she was shown into icy cold water and then suddenly pulled out. He clutched onto her protectively. Though they were alone, he still hid her with his body, not letting anybody and anything see this sight that belonged only to him.

"Xuan Mu enough...please... I beg you," Bing Shi fought him with all her strength, "I need a break...ahhhn..." In that split second, every nerve in her body and brain electrified, "Umpf..."

His lips curled up devilishly. Xuan Mu crept down and sucked on her sensitive walls, holding her quivering hips in place, he continued to finger her sensitive inner alley, which clamped on his tongue and fingers hard. Just her scent could send him into a heady trance, the intoxication was instant. When she reached her second orgasm, he finally stopped.

Their bed sheets were soaked with their sweat and love fluids. Hugging her waist tightly, he jerked himself. "Bing Shi... nothing gets me higher than having you climax under my hands," he said while dirtying her body with the sticky white liquid.

"Ngh..." Bing Shi was too drained to answer, her rosy cheeks breathed in a puff of air, "...Give me a few minutes..."

Her skin took on a glossy shine, her damp hair was plastered to her scalp. Seeing the exhausted Bing Shi, he couldn't help the urge and jerked himself a few more times, her naked body was more than bewitching. He made sure it was covered in his semen.

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*Warning* Mature content. 18+ (END)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

30