2. Training
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I want to walk faster but I feel my feet so weak and heavy to move. I walk slowly to library.
Lin's family building is so big. I have to walk around 30minute from family's hall to family's library.
My house is around 45minute from family's library. I walk through family's park. They use family's park for student activity,
family event and recreation place for family member. I heard from my grandpa that family's park is a border between Ghost Mountain and Luton City.
Lin's family is located in the north area of Luton City.

I can not walk anymore and decided to rest under the Willow Tree. When I sat down, my tears fell like a raindrops.
I don't know why I crying. My chest is so painful. My throat is still burning. Maybe I don't like to walk alone.
"Ah, I want to.. I just want to walk together with someone... "

I heard from brother Feng that I weak. So I have to become strong. I decided that I want to become strong like him so everyone will accept me
when I ask them to walk together with me. After crying, I feel so tired and fall a sleep.

"Chao'er, wakes up! Its already evening so wake up and let's go home!"

I heard grandpa voice and open my eyes.

"hnn, grandpa..."
"haaa, what are you doing here Chao'er? It is not safe to sleep alone in park. Let's go home and eat dinner together. I bought your favorite foods."
"Really!! Is it sweet pork?! I want to eat sweet pork with grandpa!"
"Yes, yes, its your favorite sweet pork. So get up and let's go home and together."
"Yes! Grandpa, piggyback!!"
"haha! Chao'er is spoiled child!"

Grandpa give me a piggyback and we walk home together. I really like this moment. We talked and laughed together.
When we arrived at home, grandpa told me to take a bath first. Grandpa take a medicine and pour in barrel that already filled by hot water.
I always take a bath with medicine that grandpa prepare for me. When I take my first bath, my bone feel like crushed and restore and then
crushed and restore again for multiple times. It was so painful that I couldn't make a single voice. But after take bath for 2-3times, I already
used to it. I thought that the pain is not really a bad thing if you already used to it. I took a bath for 1 hours and then eat together with grandpa.
Grandpa always tell me interesting stories every time we eat together. Then I remember that I have something to talk to grandpa.

"Grandpa, I want to become strong. Can you help me?"
"..."
"Grandpa, did you hear me? I want to become strong. What can I do to become strong?"
"Chao'er..."
"Yes, grandpa."
"Chao'er..."
"Yes, grandpa. please don't pretend like a you already drunk. I read from book that if you pull your beard.."
"No, no, Chao'er, its okay!! Grandpa heard you loud and clear!"
"Are you sure grandpa? Actually I want to test it if it's true or not."
"No, you don't need to test it. It's true and grandpa already proved it. (Chao'er, I hope your innocent not kill someone...)"
"Okay, grandpa. I trust you."
"*cough* Alright, if you want to become strong I will give a training menu. So start from tomorrow, you have to train everyday. Apart from training menu, I give you task to read all the books in library. Library has 7 floors and you have to read it all from 1st floor. If you feel you can not take it, you can give up now. I won't allow you to stop training after you start the training. So, what are your answer?"
"I promise that I will not give in the middle training! So give me the training menu, grandpa!"
"Haha! Good answer! Take this blue jade. Tomorrow when you start your training, take out this blue jade, close your eyes, and stick it to your forehead. Then the instruction will be show it to you."
"Okay. I understood!! Thank you, grandpa!!"

I get up from chair and hug grandpa. With this training, I will become strong and I will not walk alone anymore. I said good night to grandpa and run to my bedroom to sleep. I'm looking forward to my first's day training.

Lin Gao Shun see his grandson back and give a sad smile.
"haaa, Chao'er... Please forgive your grandpa. Grandpa can restore your lost meridian. Lin's family don't want to give you pill for cultivation too. haaa... My wife and children lost their life to protect the clan. If not for my promise to your grandma, I already took you out from this ungrateful clan. Xi'er, Shan'er, Mei'er Please tell me what I have to do..."

Next morning, I woke up early, eat breakfast with grandpa and take a cold shower. After take a cold shower, I said goodbye to grandpa and went out. I go to family's park again. I find a quiet area and take out the blue jade. I close my eyes and stick the blue jade to my forehead. I see a blackboard and something
are written in that blackboard.
--------------------
Task Level 1
1. Push up 30x
2. Sit Up 30x
3. Pull Up 30x
4. Squat 30x
5. Running around park 30x
---------------------

I can read it but unfortunately I don't understand it all. What is push up? Sit up? When I thought about push up, suddenly I see a shadow of people
show up and do something in front me while speak with a loud voice.

"Pay attention to my move and do it later. I will show you how to do push up, sit up, pull up and squat."
"Ye, yes, please."

After the shadow show all the moves, it disappear. I open my eyes and feel so amusing. A small jade can do an awesome thing. Grandpa is amazing!
I start my training with full of excitement. But the reality is different than what I imagine. it takes 5 hours to complete all the task.
After complete it I take a food pill and rest for an hour. I get up slowly and walk to library to read books. I greet the library guards and walk in.
Actually I already read 80% books on the 1st floor because I always alone and did not know what I have to do so I almost spend my every afternoon in library.

I watch a clock and it already 7pm. I get up and walk home. Because of muscle pain, I walk slowly. When I arrived at home, grandpa already waiting for me.

"Grandpa, I'm home"
"Hoo, Chao'er, welcome back. How's your training?"
"Its amuussingg!!"
I grit my teeth because of my muscle pain. I want to laugh but my stomach is so hurt.

"Hahaha! Yes, yes, I can see it from your posture! hahaha!"
"Grandpa, please don't laugh! can you lift me up? I want to take a bath but I can climb in to bath barrel..."
"Hahaha! Give me your hand. I will take you and put you down in barrel."

Grandpa lift me up and take me from door entrance to backyard. My bath barrel is put in the backyard. Grandpa put me down in the barrel.

"Grandpa..."
"Yes, what is it, Chao'er?"
"I feel that the water is hotter than usual. Furthermore, it hurt more than usual..."
"Hooo, then it's a good sign."
"Good sign?"
"Yes, it's a good sign that your body is changing. Remember the pain that you feel, is a sign that today you already stronger than yesterday.
So, bear it for a while."
"Really!! Did I become stronger than yesterday?!"
"Yes, yes, you are became stronger than yesterday. Keep your training pace. Then tomorrow you will be stronger than today."
"Yes, I understood!! I will keep my training pace!!"

Its already 2 months since I start my training. Now my task became harder than my first training.
----------------------
Task level 8
1. Push up 240x
2. Sit Up 240x
3. Pull Up 240x
4. Squat 240x
5. Running around park 240x
6. Total concentration 30minute
----------------------

The new task is came up since level 3 Task. I have to train my concentration while take a deep breathing. It's so hard and my heart feels like it will explode every time I broke my concentration. I also have had nosebleeds few times when I failed to take a deep breathing. Beside my training menu, I already read all books in library 1st floor. I went to 2nd floor and already read 50% book in the 2nd floor. Actually I can not read 100%. There are some kanji that I couldn't read. But I decided to ignore it since there are some pictures that explain it.
I reads many qi cultivation books but I can not practice it. I lost my Qi every time I try to accumulate it.
I asked grandpa too, but grandpa said to not think it too much and rather than Qi cultivation, grandpa urge me train my body.
So I postpone my qi cultivation training and start to practice body cultivation that I learn from books that I read at library.
I practice body cultivation at night before take a bath. I go home around 7pm and take a dinner with grandpa. It took a lot of time for dinner,
because I like to speak with grandpa. I start practice my body cultivation around 10pm until 3am. After that I take a rest while take a bath in barrel until 7am.
Grandpa said that he used special medicine for my bath so I don't really need to take a long sleep.

Character List:
Lin Xi: Lin Chao's deceased grandmother
Lin Shan Ji: Lin Chao's deceased father
Lin Huo Mei: Lin Chao's deceased mother

0