Prologue : It is not a snap, it is a chink !!
545 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a clear sunny day, a crowd is forming on the rooftop of a reputed university. The crowd's focus is but a couple of scrawny young adults who looked more their age due to their unshaved faces, sunken eyes, and wrinkled, baggy clothes. Even the handhelds are looking quite worn out in their hands, yet the crowd boiled with excitement.

'this is going to be legendary, man !'

'I put a lot of money on this battle; please don't die.'

'don't jinks, man!'

'Keita! Yoshi! fighting !!'

Giving not a glance or a thought to the crowd, Keita and Yoshi are smashing buttons on their console. They always find their center only at times like these, and soon, the match came to an end with the crowd going chaotic.

Slowly the crowd dispersed, and exhausted Keita and Yoshi are left alone on the roof. While Lighting his cigarette, Keita took a juice bottle from Yoshi's bag.

'Blecc! This juice sucks !'

'Like most things in the world,' said Yoshi looking as tired as ever.

'well, we could jump and restart.' said Keita while looking down the fence.

'no! no! If it's going to be a restart, then it should be through our lord and savior the resurrection truck and also think about what people would say!'

'that we are cowards?'

'not just cowards but gay ones at that. I am not doing lovers suicide with you!'

'well, you are not exactly my type either, asshole! I am leaving. I have a date with your sister.'

'my friend, I think this way is faster.' said Yoshi pointing over the fence with a complete dead look.

Ignoring him, Keita walked away towards the door.

Left alone, Yoshi looked at his shaking hands.

'Restart, huh! would be nice. This is a done game, and I would rather restart than go game over.'

He finds himself out of the campus slowly. Unlike on the campus, people outside would give him disapproving looks now and then.

[Look at all these NPC's, if I could just be born with all this knowledge, money, and looks, those eyes would be filled with a different kind of sentiment.] Yoshi thought. He walked to the 7-eleven across the road from the gate and bought the usual beer and ramen, and walking back to the University dorm. He stood across the street while waiting for the signal.

Suddenly, he felt a push. He skipped on the road, fighting gravity to not fall. The moment he studied himself, he heard a loud honk. He looked over his left shoulder and saw speeding truck lights.

[ah, finally! Here I come, another world!]

'kyaaa!!'

[the holy sword that comes with a pure saint dedicating her life to me]

'Someone call an ambulance!!'

[the riches that come with the legal-loli thief, the tsundere female knight, and the princess that hand me the kingdom and the armies]

'move away from him, Sir, can you hear me? Sir?'

'he has an internal hemorrhage, visible fractures at left leg and both arms, stabilize his neck, lift in 3,2,1.'

[pitiful! Master Yoshi, why stop at 4? add a dragon wife, an elder elf, a succubus dominatrix, a dwarf, bunny girl, tiger girl, dog-eared girl, all the girls]

'ETA 14 minutes! Patients name is Yoshi, identification number 910830-32xxx'

[Fufufu, with all these girls, I do not need to lift a finger]

[Oh my! You do need to lift one finger, huhuhehehe]

'performing radical surgery at Cervical.'

[ahaha-ee-hehe-uhuhuh]

A doctor came out the ICU that is operating on Yoshi.

'um, he will live for now, but ... I am sorry, he has a severe cervical fracture.'

'...'

[why is it still painful? Why can't I talk? What do you mean I'll live? you quack!]

'We also found a tumor...'

['O god no! don't! This should be like a snap! Why are you making my death miserable!! Where is my plot armor?]

*beep*beep*beep* (sound of a lively heart monitor)

 


Hello everyone, Peral here!

Thanks for reading and hope it is as entertaining to you as it is for me to write. 

Just want to clarify quickly that the text in single quotes '----' is said out loud by some character

while the text in [ --- ] are thought by a character inside their mind 

And in this prologue Yoshi is doing a one man show with his schizophrenia like dialogue, while all the hell is let loose !! 

please do leave lots of comments !!


 

11