Chapter 1: Resurrection finally!
563 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[They are finally letting me go today. 2years, that's how long I was tortured, but a button will be pressed soon, and it's a done deal.]

"we can do it for you."

[I sometimes hear them talk, but when I don't, it is like I am in a quagmire, suffocating, and feels like the walls are crushing on me]

"we will give you a minute."

"..."

[ah! only a minute left, huh! I can only wish my plot armor is as hard as my regrets in this life]

"..sleep well"

*beeeep*

"..."

"did you sleep well, baby?"

"babu?"

[wait, I can make a sound? Where am I? Who am I? Who is she?]

There a woman is holding and looking down at him. She has a tiara on top of her head. Her hair golden brown looked almost blond by the sunlight coming from the window backdrop. A ruby and emerald necklace is adorned on her long neck, resting on her bountiful chest. She is wearing a pale golden dress, making the ends of the dress difficult to distinguish from her skin.

With a warm smile, she said, ' O my! how cute! Hey Wendy, isn't my Arata the cutest baby ever?'

A red twin-tail-haired girl in a black and white frock nodded her head with an awkward smile.

[I guess I am Arata, and that one is Wendy, but what about this angel?]

The warm smile lady played with Arata some more before she left, almost unwillingly, followed by the girl Wendy. Arata was left in a basket big enough to hold five of him.

[I wonder who that lady is? I hope she comes again]

Arata stared onto the dark brown roof logs and slowly fell to sleep.

Sometime later, a maid that is taking care of Arata is running in the hallway. She stopped near a bronze door and hesitated for a while to touch the door. Finally, she mustered her courage and pushed the door open into a large hall inside. There are a group of people sitting in parallel columns on either side of the room.

At the end of the column, in the center of the room, on a platform, the warm smile lady is sitting in front of a desk writing something. The maid took quick steps and approached Wendy standing near the warm smile lady. After some whisper to Wendy, Wendy approached the lady and said something in her ear.

The lady stood abruptly. This caused the whole room of people to also stand. The lady then, with a most majestic voice, said, "We will adjourn the court for now."

The people sitting in the column bowed and said in unison, "Long live her highness, Aster Anthurium."

Aster, the queen of Summers Bloom, took her leave from the hall with strong footsteps. Once she reached the empty hallway, the queen bellowed at the maid in a quiet voice without stopping her feet.

"What do you mean the prince spoke? He is but 3-moons[1]."

"Your highness, I swear on the grace of Flora!"

Wendy intervened. "Did the prince say Mama or maybe Papa?"

The maid said with difficulty, "No, Miss Wendy"

The queen asked hurriedly, "What did he say then?"

"... re... resurrection finally!"

The queen steps came to an abrupt halt, followed Wendy and the maid.

[1] 1-moon cycle is 29 days here, so that would be 87 days


Hello everyone, Peral here!

Thanks for reading and hope it is as entertaining to you as it is for me to write. 

Just want to clarify quickly that the text in double quotes "----" is said out loud by some character

while the text in [ --- ] are thought by a character inside their mind 

please do leave lots of comments !!

13